Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel like Rhaenyra is gonna be grief-stricken and on the warpath, and Daemon gonna be like 'Don't trip. I got this. I'm about to call in some favors. Watch this!'. Basically, just like in the book.
I'm not sure we are going to get Blood and Cheese

I have a bad feeling that they ended it right there in order begin season 2 with a battle instead of Blood and Cheese

It is one of the most horrifying events in the books

So y'all gonna act like Lucy and his dragon didn't try and roast Aemond first, Aemonds dragon wasn't gonna let that slide and did what it had to do

Also, Green team have the upper hand when it comes to strategy. Sending Aemond to Storm's End to get them on their side was a cunning move. Rhaenyra didn't see that coming because Black team doesn't have a strategist as good as Otto on their side.

Y'all can talk all y'all shit about Daemon and his fighting skills but he's not the most rational decision maker. he acts too much on emotion but tries to mask it with toughness. That's why Rhae punked him when she said that Visy never told Dae about Aegon's Dream.

The only person on Black team with a sensible approach to War is Corlys but that's compromised now that Luke got smashed by Big Mama V.

Also, Green team have the upper hand when it comes to strategy. Sending Aemond to Storm's End to get them on their side was a cunning move. Rhaenyra didn't see that coming because Black team doesn't have a strategist as good as Otto on their side.

Y'all can talk all y'all shit about Daemon and his fighting skills but he's not the most rational decision maker. he acts too much on emotion but tries to mask it with toughness. That's why Rhae punked him when she said that Visy never told Dae about Aegon's Dream.

The only person on Black team with a sensible approach to War is Corlys but that's compromised now that Luke got smashed by Big Mama V.

the thing is tho that dream thing at this point is just a dream and not related to this directly. Daemon knew it was war and they need to start. They definitely should have assumed that Aegon would be sending people out.

I'm not sure we are going to get Blood and Cheese

I have a bad feeling that they ended it right there in order begin season 2 with a battle instead of Blood and Cheese

It is one of the most horrifying events in the books

Na, man. No way theyā€™re ending this season where they ended it and NOT giving us blood and cheese. And nothing was more horrifying than the body horror we witnessed this with rhaenyraā€™s still birth. There are plenty of ways to do blood and cheese tastefully, without turning people off. Think about season one if GoT. Joffrey had all Roberta bastards killed. Including having the gold cloaks walk into a brothel, snatch a baby from itā€™s motherā€™s arms and killing it with a knife. If they can do thatā€¦they can do blood and cheese, ya know?

put some respect on the Stark name!

Where the Starks go the NAWF follows

Tell that defector @Chi-Town B ....

Oh yeah.....he ain't really from the NAWF anyway......my bad.

giphy.gif

Any house with half a brain would make the move both teams made. It only makes sense to check any house that hasnt fully proclaimed their support one way or the other.

Where black fucked up is that Rhaenyra took too long to get on board with a plan. If she had done that just a day earlier Luke would've been at storm's end before Aemond. Not really a lack of strategy, just slow on the draw.

Back