Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I donā€™t think he cares about the prophecy at all. I think he got mad at her for letting that shit determine her next actions. Of course we know that dream has merit, but he probably think itā€™s bullshit. Heā€™s frustrated because he thought sheā€™d be about that action and sheā€™s turning out just like her father who frustrated him in the same way.

seemed like they went outa their way to show Rhae saying/asking "he didnt tell you?"

I still dont get why he did that. Not sure what they were trying to convey there.

Him being pissed she aint wanna go to war or him being pissed that Vicerys told her about the prophecy and not him.

All I know is they better give his two daughters some muhfuckin shine next gotdamn season

Basically in his mind rhae was the only person he ever felt was more worthy of him to take the throne as they were always each other's favorites in the family. It was finally their time to make their move together as a unit but she chose to move like her father instead of moving with him. He was upset which is fair but I didn't like him choking her like that tho.

He doesn't want to be in the same position he was with his brother. Basically trying to show her yeah you the queen but you still my bitch.

I think my only complaint is that they made it look like it was an accident. Fuck that. They shoulda made sure that shit was intentional
That's been my issue with the show the last half of the season. It's ok for these ppl to not like each other and move accordingly lol

Back