Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Daemon just secured the nuclear weapon with that new dragon. That shit looked boss!!

Team Daemon all day. He been ready to ride. Now he got two dracoā€™s in the tuck ready! Bet that new dragon some legendary shit everybody thought was a myth.

You Green niggas think yā€™all winning but all you did was piss off a sleeping dragonā€¦literally. This the beginning of the end for yā€™all whole house.

I dont care who sits on that bum ass throne.

Just like in the original.. all I wanted was justice for Ned.

I want Otto, Alicent, the Lannister nigga, the nasty foot fetish nigga, and Cole the fuck outa here. What happens after that I dont even care lol just as long as those niggas dont survive

Daemon was 100% correct in his assessment of more dragons tipping the scale

But I don't like the way he yoked RhaeBae up. Nor how he left her to deliver birth dolo. He on thin ice so he better tighten up next season

I still dont get why he did that. Not sure what they were trying to convey there.

Him being pissed she aint wanna go to war or him being pissed that Vicerys told her about the prophecy and not him.

All I know is they better give his two daughters some muhfuckin shine next gotdamn season

I still dont get why he did that. Not sure what they were trying to convey there.

Him being pissed she aint wanna go to war or him being pissed that Vicerys told her about the prophecy and not him.

All I know is they better give his two daughters some muhfuckin shine next gotdamn season
Daemon a killer at the end of the day he needs battle

Daemon a killer at the end of the day he needs battle
I donā€™t think he cares about the prophecy at all. I think he got mad at her for letting that shit determine her next actions. Of course we know that dream has merit, but he probably think itā€™s bullshit. Heā€™s frustrated because he thought sheā€™d be about that action and sheā€™s turning out just like her father who frustrated him in the same way.

Back