Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
If y'all "princess" would have bent the knee when asked to do so her son and his little dragon wouldn't have became food.

Aemond is that dude whether he meant to do it or not.

Also…

…we DEFINITELY getting blood and cheese next season!
I wonder how they gon play it now. Is it gon be daemon making it happen like in the book or they gon have Rhaenyra order it since she with the shits now. And they better not hold back either. They better split that lil nigga from the roota to the toota

@Inori what happened? It would have been better for Lucy to just had the one on one with the blade and lost an eye instead he was a coward and tried to run.

Sea Snake sent that boy to his death, what a shame

@Inori what happened? It would have been better for Lucy to just had the one on one with the blade and lost an eye instead he was a coward and tried to run.

Sea Snake sent that boy to his death, what a shame

You clearly watching some other show lol.

He was told by his queen not to go there to fight.. but to treat with House Baratheon and send/receive a message only.

Sea Snake didnt send him anywhere. His mother the queen did

You clearly watching some other show lol.

He was told by his queen not to go there to fight.. but to treat with House Baratheon and send/receive a message only.

Sea Snake didnt send him anywhere. His mother the queen did

Somebody challenged lil Lucy and he tucked tail and ran. That's what team black all about.

Shout out to Baratheon for declining the princess request.

Daemon just let Rhae go through the still birth alone and then he choked her. That's y'all man huh @King Freeman.

Last edited:
I wonder how they gon play it now. Is it gon be daemon making it happen like in the book or they gon have Rhaenyra order it since she with the shits now. And they better not hold back either. They better split that lil nigga from the roota to the toota

I feel like Rhaenyra is gonna be grief-stricken and on the warpath, and Daemon gonna be like 'Don't trip. I got this. I'm about to call in some favors. Watch this!'. Basically, just like in the book.

The bows and allegiance scene to Rhaenyra was a great moment
There was so much forboding in this episode.Viserys always said the idea that we control the dragons is an illusion.

At first i thought lightning was going to strike Lucerys and Arrax .
I knew one of the brothers wasn't going to return. Farewell Lucerys and Arrax. The look on Aemonds face even he knows it's on now !!

Back