Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't even know that this episode leaked early.

This episode should have been called "They did what?"

Team black down bad. Man down.

Otto aka Auto looks like a shady redneck machanic .

Daemon was with all smoke .

These Targs could have easily wiped out the night king if they went to the north with all those dragons.

Triple OG Corlys aka Corey V.

I knew somebody wasn't gonna make it back from that messenger trip.

"Ohhhhhh wooooooooooow draaaaassgooooons are Cooooool" I think this everytime they show dragons.

I knew that kid was a wrap soon as I saw Aemond.

So they both lost control of their dragons.

Little accident murderers and ain't never heard of
ya

What did he think would happen. DOTE!!!!!!

Man that dragon is huuuuuge.Jaws in the sky.

Ri Ri bout to go John Wick on these bitches.

I can't believe it's been 10 weeks already but wow WE BIKE!!!!!

On a serious note, that was mad corny. Little homie wasnā€™t there as a warrior, but as a messenger. Okay you got the ally first. Cool. Leave it at that and go home. If you see them on the battlefield then cool. Kill ā€˜em. That was like shooting the mailman on they route
In another account, Aemond was goaded to attack Luke by one of Borros daughters

For all Aemond faults, I really think he was just trying to frighten Luke. Continuing a long line of picking on each other. No one told the dragons about the joke

On a serious note, that was mad corny. Little homie wasnā€™t there as a warrior, but as a messenger. Okay you got the ally first. Cool. Leave it at that and go home. If you see them on the battlefield then cool. Kill ā€˜em. That was like shooting the mailman on they route

Aemond got his eye took. It was on sight, (šŸ˜‚) and forever smoke. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Like others have said I didn't like that they tried to make it look like an accident and make aemond look regrettable. Keep that same energy.

Arrax and Vhagar

E4_Rgz6XwAU07ai.jpg

In another account, Aemond was goaded to attack Luke by one of Borros daughters

For all Aemond faults, I really think he was just trying to frighten Luke. Continuing a long line of picking on each other. No one told the dragons about the joke
Man eff all that. Take your aggressive ahh animal back to the crib. You donā€™t get to make sparks around a bomb and the act shocked when something blows up.

Aemond got his eye took. It was on sight, (šŸ˜‚) and forever smoke. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Like others have said I didn't like that they tried to make it look like an accident and make aemond look regrettable. Keep that same energy.
Why wasnā€™t it that at that dinner table? Luke was on site to be in sight and he didnā€™t buck. That was mad corny

Why wasnā€™t it that at that dinner table? Luke was on site to be in sight and he didnā€™t buck. That was mad corny

Cause daemon was there. Aemond was about to try a ting and got g checked.

After that happened he for sure prayed to catch them niggas on the ones. It was up. Especially luke. That laugh he let out when the pig was on the table was etherous as hell.

After convening a small council we gonna have some end of season awards. 3 nominations per category. Top 3 will go on a ballot to be voted.

Show Only:

Best Character

Worst Character

Best Scene

Illest Twist

Favorite Dragon

3 nominations per category. Top 3 will go on a ballot to be voted.

Members Awards, no self nominations:

Worst Take

Team MVP Blacks

Team MVP Green

Best Shit Starter

Best Gif/Tweet/Meme from show

Cause daemon was there. Aemond was about to try a ting and got g checked.

After that happened he for sure prayed to catch them niggas on the ones. It was up. Especially luke. That laugh he let out when the pig was on the table was etherous as hell.
Daemon ate that shot Luke gave him it was about to be a wrap Daemon had no choice lol

Best Character
Rhaenerya
Harwin BackBreaker Strong
Corlys

Worst Character
Aegon II
Larys
Cristan

Best Scene
Rhaenerya arriving on Dragon Stone
Daemon Charging StepStones
Vhagar killing Arrax