Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like how they played it on alicent's sense of duty for why she wants the throne now. They didnt make it like she plotting on him dying, they're making it as if she's carrying out his last wishes. Even tho I think she knows damn well viserys was not really talking to her (think back on how he called her Aemma last episode), she can put the words in the right order to make her son king as if it's what viserys wanted.

This is a running theme with her character that she does "the right thing" when it suits her. She can make up King's Landing and wear all the religious imagery she wants, yet she won't do shit about her garbage son raping bitches. She gets a lot of cersei comparisons but if yall watch Handmaid's Tale, she reminds me a lot of Serena Joy.

Also viserys unintentionally set precedent when he said Rhaenys has the authority to speak on behalf of Corlys' wishes. Alicent def bout to do that now.

Viserys just cannot catch a break for being a good guy. Lol yo I feel so bad for him. Good man, terrible king.

Rhaenys shoulda been the damn queen. And rhaeneezy and daemon shoulda been permanent fixtures in King's Landing given how sick viserys been just to avoid the fuckery that's been happening in their absence.

Sidenote...some of yall kill me talkin bout what the line of succession is and what "the rules" are. This ep just showed you that all you need is 1 person to back you and all your shit goes away. Viserys backed the claim of his grandkids, Rhaenys accepted the marriage proposal, Alicent paid the girl off that her son raped..."the rules" and how shit is supposed to go is fickle af. If the right ppl support you then the rules don't matter.

All is right when Daemon T is out here doing Daemon T things!! That lil "hmph" he always doing is funny as shit.

Uncle Vaemond was standing on principle but some times doing that leads to fights and wars and he was ready for neither. I completely understood where he was coming from but let that be a lessoned learned. Fuck was he thinking that he could call that man wife a whore and nothing would be done about it. Especially knowing who her husband is.

LLS at being mad at some bastard kids who ain't done shit but be born but not mad at your gay ass nephew who couldn't even try to get his wife pregnant.

I could be wrong but I could be right. Didn't in the first few episodes it seemed like Alicent "liked" Daemon? If so that could be the reason why Aemond looks and acts so much like Daemon. Just a thought.

Rhae kids is severely lacking the "strong" part of their lineage. WTF is up with be at least 17 and still being that weak. I'll give that they seem willing to fight but they gotta get to training cause all their shit was weak as fuck between them their uncles.

LLS at standing on Alicent morality being told since the beginning it's all a sham then getting smacked in the face with all that fake morality the last 2 episodes.

Vaemond was always a HATER and his ending was fitting for be such!
65a5f8831f8b3e6a6e7229a4cf04f486781635e2.gifv

7a9f4194381a6f2c1bd10ab358aff3c4ede42e22.gifv

8c7983adcf25681f949e0ae49646296ecfdaf7d6.gifv

Last edited:
All is right when Daemon T is out here doing Daemon T things!! That lil "hmph" he always doing is funny as shit.

Uncle Corlys was standing on principle but some times doing that leads to fights and wars and he was ready for neither. I completely understood where he was coming from but let that be a lessoned learned. Fuck was he thinking that he could call that man wife a whore and nothing would be done about it. Especially knowing who her husband is.

LLS at being mad at some bastard kids who ain't done shit but be born but not mad at your gay ass nephew who couldn't even try to get his wife pregnant.

I could be wrong but I could be right. Didn't in the first few episodes it seemed like Alicent "liked" Daemon? If so that could be the reason why Aemond looks and acts so much like Daemon. Just a thought.

Rhae kids is severely lacking the "strong" part of their lineage. WTF is up with be at least 17 and still being that weak. I'll give that they seem willing to fight but they gotta get to training cause all their shit was weak as fuck between them their uncles.

LLS at standing on Alicent morality being told since the beginning it's all a sham then getting smacked in the face with all that fake morality the last 2 episodes.

Vaemond was always a HATER and his ending was fitting for be such!
65a5f8831f8b3e6a6e7229a4cf04f486781635e2.gifv

7a9f4194381a6f2c1bd10ab358aff3c4ede42e22.gifv

8c7983adcf25681f949e0ae49646296ecfdaf7d6.gifv

lol at Master of Complaints

At her husband's dying dinner this bitch was still taking shots. No wonder Aemond made that "strong boys" toast after hearing his mother say grace. She set the tone of how the shit played out.
a731193a0bf8db1d18210513f9e29c0f5c13e92e.gifv

Everybody knew the bitch was taking shots and out of order for it
0e8af83c35e336f4efb767b6604838ad934d455f.gifv

Aemond been following his mother lead for the last 3 episodes

Underneath his brooding, he really feels like he's a better heir than Aegon, thus his willingness to be his mothers mouthpiece

Hightowers sense of 'honor' is strong in that one

Aemond been following his mother lead for the last 3 episodes

Underneath his brooding, he really feels like he's a better heir than Aegon, thus his willingness to be his mothers mouthpiece

Hightowers sense of 'honor' is strong in that one

Is he wrong to believe this though?

Yes because it's not his place. He's not in line.

It's literally treason.

Na, it's literally not. Thinking shit isn't treason. Feeling shit isn't reason. Saying and acting on shit is treason. That nigga would totally make a better king than Aegon.

As long as he takes that shit on the chin and keep supporting his brother, he's good.

Last edited:
Had to take a raincheck this week. Just finished the episode late last night.

Not sure who brought it up before. I think it was @Chi Hovah or @Inori. But yeah, based on this episode...

...they seem to be leaning into the 'Maesters and House Hightower have historically plotted the end of Targaryen rule in Westeros' theory.

Last edited:
Back