Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
7ab9063c0bde590adfe30a68c528f0a92b486492.gifv

Niggas copping pleas like Harwin Strong when Aegon served them bastards a decade ago in the courtyard.

View attachment 938671
ohhhh scary lol foh

you see he aint want smoke when Alicent cut Rhae and Daemon got in between them
Y'all do know Christon Cole is like the greatest warrior of his time right? I get the show is kinda nerfing him a bit, but he gives Daemon that work. Didn't he change Harwin Strong's nickname from Break bone to Broken Bones in the books too? I mean, let's be honest here

Y'all do know Christon Cole is like the greatest warrior of his time right? I get the show is kinda nerfing him a bit, but he gives Daemon that work. Didn't he change Harwin Strong's nickname from Break bone to Broken Bones in the books too? I mean, let's be honest here

maaaaaan fuck all that shit from the books. I dont even wanna hear it... maybe after the show is done itll be interesting to see the differences but we talkin about what we watching in the show.

And in the show.. he a hoe ass bitch nigga who sneaks cats and at the same time is terrible at his fuckin job in the kings guard

Can we please stop hyping Cole up as a fighter. That nigga been rough housing kids with sticks and full armor on for 20 yrs. Nigga heart rate state stay at a 60. The biggest workout he got was fuckin rhae rhae.

Daemon actually fought some battles in that time.

Can we please stop hyping Cole up as a fighter. That nigga been rough housing kids with sticks and full armor on for 20 yrs. Nigga heart rate state stay at a 60. The biggest workout he got was fuckin rhae rhae.

Daemon actually fought some battles in that time.
Never forget...he fought some highwaymen in the Dornish Marches😐

Whats wild is i feel like Alicent knows her daddy ain't shit and ain't to be trusted. But that's still her daddy so he has no choice.

I think she lowkey resents how viserys rides for rhae even when she dead ass wrong cuz he actually loves her. Otto only sees alicent as a pawn and would never go that hard for her.

I would love for somebody to make a 80' s style intro with a theme song for this show reframed as a female buddy show called Rhae n' Alley

Whats wild is i feel like Alicent knows her daddy ain't shit and ain't to be trusted. But that's still her daddy so he has no choice.

I think she lowkey resents how viserys rides for rhae even when she dead ass wrong cuz he actually loves her. Otto only sees alicent as a pawn and would never go that hard for her.
Otto is like Kris Jenner

Is her mother dead?Why do we never hear about her,or did I forget or miss something?

Back