Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
we're here for the show. Take that book shit elsewhere man or at the very least put it in a spoiler

Last edited:
Also, I'm thinking that Hightower is playing the long game and has been poisoning the King for quite some time.

Notice how Daemon was looking at the cup that Viserys was drinking tea out of?

No other reason for Viserys to be slowly deteriorating like that.

There's actually no grand conspiracy with his sickness....it's been confirmed by the showrunners and the actor who portrays him stated
Viserys simply has leprosy
Of course there was no word or cure for such a thing in Medieval times, which the show is based in

There's actually no grand conspiracy with his sickness....it's been confirmed by the showrunners and the actor who portrays him stated
Viserys simply has leprosy
Of course there was no word or cure for such a thing in Medieval times, which the show is based in
Think about who you talking to

Poisoning someone and they still around 20 years later means you failing and should have done somethings differently a long time ago. I don't believe Otto is that dumb to keep failing like that
Also otto actually cares for the king all things considered

Poisoning someone and they still around 20 years later means you failing and should have done somethings differently a long time ago. I don't believe Otto is that dumb to keep failing like that

They definitely didn't want to kill him they wanted to keep him debilitated. If he died rhae takes the throne and he has to go to war without strengthening bonds.

Otto definitely wanted viserys in the state he was in as long as possible. They had him hooked on milk of the poppy like a fiend telling him its tea. Nasty work.

At least he got to fuck up team green plans one last time before going to the upper room.

Back