Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
First it was all about tradition and now it's take the line of succession out of it.
200.gif

A little I tried reading these books and never finished. Never really got into them

Gotcha. Then you don't know how it plays out? That's what confused me about your post. Like yea, you know 200 years from now, what happens why the Targaryens mad generations from now and the white walkers and throne, etc.

But you don't know shit about THIS story, right? Or am I misunderstanding? Like you don' know if Daemon or Rhae or Aemon or whoever else ends up on the throne. Or who dies or lives, etc. Im lost.

Serious questions. No hate.

That ain't me saying he should jump over dude and be king once again you lose, all you seem to do in here

I never said anything about anybody saying Aemond should jump the line of succession. Comment on what it actually posted not what you think is being inferred in said post

Sidenote...some of yall kill me talkin bout what the line of succession is and what "the rules" are. This ep just showed you that all you need is 1 person to back you and all your shit goes away. Viserys backed the claim of his grandkids, Rhaenys accepted the marriage proposal, Alicent paid the girl off that her son raped..."the rules" and how shit is supposed to go is fickle af. If the right ppl support you then the rules don't matter.

Time out tho. Viserys, Corlys & Rhaenys already discussed the line of succession for the Velaryens in a previous episode. Viserys backed the claims because the shit had already been established, no?

the rules were already in place.

I never said anything about anybody saying Aemond should jump the line of succession. Comment on what it actually posted not what you think is being inferred in said post
I did comment on somebody bringing up the line of succession to my better king post

I did comment on somebody bringing up the line of succession to my better king post

I'm not somebody. You quoted me about some shit I never said you said. Comment on what exactly is said in my post not what you think is being inferred. Plain and simple.

I'm not somebody. You quoted me about some shit I never said you said. Comment on what exactly is said in my post not what you think is being inferred. Plain and simple.
Maybe you should do that cause clearly you're confused about something and misread what was posted

Maybe you should do that cause clearly you're confused about something and misread what was posted
First it was all about tradition and now it's take the line of succession out of it.
200.gif
I never said Aemond should jump the line, I just said he would make a better king if the line of succession wasn't there. You stay seeing stuff nobody ever said

This is your reply to my post. Show me where I said you said Aemond should jump line in that post.

If you really want to know what I was getting at in that post. Ask don't assume shit cause you'll be wrong like you clearly are here.
75b8ab36-cf80-4f55-b9f5-c2b412edc7af_text.gif

Last edited:
Gotcha. Then you don't know how it plays out? That's what confused me about your post. Like yea, you know 200 years from now, what happens why the Targaryens mad generations from now and the white walkers and throne, etc.

But you don't know shit about THIS story, right? Or am I misunderstanding? Like you don' know if Daemon or Rhae or Aemon or whoever else ends up on the throne. Or who dies or lives, etc. Im lost.

Serious questions. No hate.
no reason to be lost, I clearly stated that I like the show I'm just not invested in this show like I was from GOT. In GOT I actually remembered the names and was on the edge of my seat for every episode.

This series knowing how the game ends doesn't bring that type of enthusiasm, yes I know there's more story and what 2 more books before the GOT even takes place but I'm not that hype. Am I going to watch sho is, am I going to watch the next season when the Dragon's dance sho' is.

Had to take a raincheck this week. Just finished the episode late last night.

Not sure who brought it up before. I think it was @Chi Hovah or @Inori. But yeah, based on this episode...

...they seem to be leaning into the 'Maesters and House Hightower have historically plotted the end of Targaryen rule in Westeros' theory.
Yup. I'm sure you remember why

Back