Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alicent has 3 kids; Aegon the older, Aemond, and Helaena

Rhaenerya has 6 kids; Jace, Luke, Joffrey, Aegon the younger, Viserys, unborn

Daemon has 5; twins Baela and Rhaena, Aegon the younger, Viserys, unborn

11 young Targaryens all being pulled left and right by the parents schemes

Daemon old thang is the Master of Whispers. I believe she been plotting with Otto since episode 1

Or rather, I think she makes for a better one than old Clubfoot Strong.

fam they said Corlys had a fever and would get back to the crib in 3 days. These muhfuckas couldnt wait 3 days?!

Bruh nigga said his brother wonā€™t survive he ainā€™t give a fuck. He wanted the power. All he had to do if Corlys died was play his role as grand unc. Take the boy who gets Driftmark on a voyage like all Velaryons and let him die at sea.

@deadeye I was wrong.I didnā€™t realize that that deal was only for the son who would be heir to the throne

The other sons are named Valyrian and if they marry their aunts their kids will have Targ and Valyrian blood and be named Valyrian.

Jon snow has black hair cus his mom is a Stark First Men blood stronger than Targ blood. House Strong came from the First men.

I understand that.

What I'm talking about was all the speculation about who Jon's father was before there was official confirmation on the show.

Some people thought he was Robert Baratheon's son...........others thought he was Rhaegon/The Mad King's son.

The ones who thought.......not knew........but thought he was Targaryen, justified him having black hair by claiming it wasn't uncommon for Targaryens to have black hair.

Again, this is before it was confirmed that Ned Stark's sister was his mother.

Basically, I'm just saying that the acceptance that Targaryens could have dark hair started with Rhae's bastard kids.

Like Corlyss said, history remembers the names...........not the blood.

Exactly. And who are Laenor's son's? The Strong boys are bastards. The only real Velaryons left are Baela and Rhaena and their uncle Vaemon.

So Rhaenys went from telling Corlis that Baela and Rhaena should get Driftmark because the Strong boys are bastards to blocking Vaemon from getting Driftmark because? And marrying Baela and Rhaena to the Strong boys does nothing but kill off the Velaryon name faster.

Corlis told Rhaenys that history remembers names and Rhaenys just ensured that the Velaryon name is done.

Also Rhaena and Baela last name is Targaryen. She was plotting a little bit too.

I understand that.

What I'm talking about was all the speculation about who Jon's father was before there was official confirmation on the show.

Some people thought he was Robert Baratheon's son...........others thought he was Targaryen.

The ones who thought.......not knew........but thought he was Targaryen, justified him having black hair by claiming it wasn't uncommon for Targaryens to have black hair.

Basically, I'm just saying that the acceptance that Targaryens could have dark hair started with Rhae's bastard kids.

good point

I understand that.

Some people thought he was Robert Baratheon's son...........others thought he was Rhaegon/The Mad King's son.

It wasn't uncommon for Targaryens to have different color hair

This is Aegor Rivers also known as Bittersteel

1665415858937.png

1665415873709.png

Viserys is kind hearted mostly but all of this is his fault and he is a horrible king.

He shouldnā€™t have married that bitch.

He shouldnā€™t have let Ri Ri have all those bastard
kids.

Either take this moon tea or find a black lover to play this shit off

He shouldnā€™t have played dumb to what Ri Ri did

He shouldnā€™t have let his wife,kids ,and her fam and house openly wear war colors in his house.

He let this fester much like his diseaseā€¦.MESSAGE!!!!!

Criston Cole got Aemond looking like the Conquer reborn while Daemon ain't teach them not so strong ass boys nothing??

I guess he waiting for his own seeds to come of agešŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø. Maybe one of his daugthers got some skill of arms

Boy trying to learn High Valyrian but can't even knock out a nigga that couldn't even see his punch coming

Gonna need to see Team Black second string step up, the OG's can't be carrying the house

that looked like Daemons old girl. who was the other chick tho? I didnt make the connection

bruh same damn thing I said like thatā€™s twice he whooped both yā€™all. Aegon ainā€™t even fighting.They needed a blade this time woulda got his other eye. Only way. And he got a dragon.

Back