Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
It wasn't uncommon for Targaryens to have different color hair

This is Aegor Rivers also known as Bittersteel

View attachment 938413

View attachment 938415

And there was one who died in a Tournament in the Dunk and Egg book.

Honestly it seem like shit didn't really happen in that episode. It wasn't bad, it was just longer than it needed to be. Some scenes kinda seemed to drag on.

Also, I'm thinking that Hightower is playing the long game and has been poisoning the King for quite some time.

Notice how Daemon was looking at the cup that Viserys was drinking tea out of?

No other reason for Viserys to be slowly deteriorating like that.
But he hasn't been slowly deteriorating, he's been having whatever his sickness is for decades

Also, I'm thinking that Hightower is playing the long game and has been poisoning the King for quite some time.

think they said it was "milk of the poppy"

so instead of tea he was basically drinkin heroin, unless they use "tea" as slang for "heroin"

:shrug2:

Didn't read the books so I don't know his history.

Was he born before or after Rhae's kids?

After

From what I've read...it remains pretty consistent that when Valyrians reproduce outside of their race....they take on the features of their partner most of the time

I'll also say this about that scene where dude got the top half of his dome chopped off....I like book scene better

That same year, across Blackwater Bay, the Sea Snake was stricken by a sudden fever. As he took to his bed, surrounded by maesters, the issue arose as to who should succeed him as Lord of the Tides and Master of Driftmark should the sickness claim him. With his trueborn children dead, by law his lands and titles should pass to his grandson Jacaerys ... but since Jace would presumably ascend the Iron Throne after his mother, Princess Rhaenyra urged her good-father to name instead her second son, Lucerys. Lord Corlys also had half a dozen nephews, however, and the eldest of them, Ser Vaemond Velaryon, protested that the inheritance by rights should pass to him ... on the grounds that Rhaenyraā€™s sons were bastards sired by Harwin Strong. The princess was not slow in answering this charge. She dispatched Prince Daemon to seize Ser Vaemond, had his head removed, and fed his carcass to her dragon. Even this did not end the matter, however. Ser Vaemondā€™s younger brothers fled to Kingā€™s Landing with his wife and sons, there to cry for justice and place their claims before the king and queen. King Viserys had grown extremely fat and red of face, and scarce had the strength to mount the steps to the Iron Throne. His Grace heard them out in a stony silence, then ordered their tongues removed, every one. ā€œYou were warned,ā€ he declared, as they were being dragged away. ā€œI will hear no more of these lies.ā€

I've really been trying to figure out Otto's motivation. It can't be for his family name or legacy, cause all of Alicent's kids are born as Targaryens. No one cares they're Hightowers, the same way no one cares Rhaenyra is part Arryn. Also, if Aegon gets to take the throne, Otto can't control that lil rapist. So what's Otto's grand plan here?

The lady living in the palace Red Queen was living on the streets in the beginning
But almost 200 yrs passed in between

She could have been rich back then,plus she could have still had money in GOT.

She was already in disguise as a younger woman,why can't she also play broke?

I understand that.

What I'm talking about was all the speculation about who Jon's father was before there was official confirmation on the show.

Some people thought he was Robert Baratheon's son...........others thought he was Rhaegon/The Mad King's son.

The ones who thought.......not knew........but thought he was Targaryen, justified him having black hair by claiming it wasn't uncommon for Targaryens to have black hair.

Again, this is before it was confirmed that Ned Stark's sister was his mother.

Basically, I'm just saying that the acceptance that Targaryens could have dark hair started with Rhae's bastard kids.

Like Corlyss said, history remembers the names...........not the blood.
Lol it's possible that Jon Snow is really Jon or Aegon Strong and Dani is Dani Strong

I've really been trying to figure out Otto's motivation. It can't be for his family name or legacy, cause all of Alicent's kids are born as Targaryens. No one cares they're Hightowers, the same way no one cares Rhaenyra is part Arryn. Also, if Aegon gets to take the throne, Otto can't control that lil rapist. So what's Otto's grand plan here?
Chaos is a latter

Chaos is a latter

dragon-ball-z-goku-bruh-lky66s7bu3l5krmj.gif

Back