Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
It happened in between last ep and this one.

they talked about it in the last ep and Aemond told Aegon and I paraphrase ā€œ If it was my job to fuck my sister I would fuck my sister the best way a sister could be fucked,for the greenā€

They got married in the time jump and Allicent mentioned Aegon being married to her when she checked him about raping that servant.
I didn't catch any of it, that's something big so they should have made a bigger deal out of it

It happened in between last ep and this one.

they talked about it in the last ep and Aemond told Aegon and I paraphrase ā€œ If it was my job to fuck my sister I would fuck my sister the best way a sister could be fucked,for the greenā€

They got married in the time jump and Allicent mentioned Aegon being married to her when she checked him about raping that servant.

that wasnt clear to me. She said to Aegon think of the shame youll bring to your wife and to me... She never specifically said anything about his wife being his sister tho.

The sister did come in right after asking about the servant not coming to dress the children though

that wasnt clear to me. She said to Aegon think of the shame youll bring to your wife and to me... She never specifically said anything about it being his sister tho.

She did come in right after asking about the servant not coming to dress the children though
They said Aegon was supposed to marry her so when he was married in this ep ,I would assume it was to the person they said he would be married to.

Then at dinner she talked about being married and ignored unless heā€™s drunk, so because In the last episode I was told they would be married I assumed they were married to each other and both of them were married in this episode.

They said Aegon was supposed to marry her so when he was married in this ep ,I would assume it was to the person they said he would be married to.

Then at dinner she talked about being married and ignored unless heā€™s drunk, so because In the last episode I was told they would be married I assumed they were married to each other and both of them were married in this episode.

I dont remember anyone ever saying he was supposed to marry her at all

I dont remember them ever saying he was supposed to marry her at all
Yes they said that last episode loud and clear and thatā€™s why Aemond told Aegon that duty shit ,because Aegon didnā€™t want to marry her and likes raping/smashing servants more.

green-ranger.gif

It was very hard following yall post with all the misspelled names and ridiculous bloodline takes

House Targaryen and House Velaryon are once again united in common cause so all is right in Camp Black

Can't front tho, I did expect Luke and Jace to be stronger. Both of them got they asses kicked fairly quickly

I ran that scene between Aegon and Aemond back and yah it does make it sound like they are meant to be married. Aemond specifically said "shes your future queen"

guess I missed it the first time around

It was very hard following yall post with all the misspelled names and ridiculous bloodline takes

House Targaryen and House Velaryon are once again united in common cause so all is right in Camp Black

Can't front tho, I did expect Luke and Jace to be stronger. Both of them got they asses kicked fairly quickly

I doubt i'll ever be able to spell valeryion consistently right. Yall know wtf im talmbout tho lol

We do the same naming...

Also I think there was a witness during the king saying Rhaenyra's Aegon was the one from the story. There were the women holding the babies

Obviously Alicent wouldn't care but Rhaenyra at least had witnesses

Aemond is who y'all think Daemon really is. He's easily the illest character now. It's scary how much he looks like Daemon lololololololol
Aemomd still don't want that smoke with Daemon though lol. Soon as Daemon sized him up he smirked and back down quick quick quick. Daemon sees himself in him but they are definitely going to clash for sure.

Back