Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro it's hilarious how this is your only remaining defense now against Rhaenyra and Daemon lmfaooo.

Do not forget your side has a brother and sister married and fucking.
Still in all the conversation that started this was me saying that Allicent could say that to Ri Ri and Allicent herself is not having sex with her brother or Uncle so she can say that no matter who in her family is .

Plus it was reason for me to use that southpark meme and joke which still occupies a space in my brain for no reason.

Bro it's hilarious how this is your only remaining defense now against Rhaenyra and Daemon lmfaooo.

Do not forget your side has a brother and sister married and fucking.

lol agreed its a cheap ass defense but the second sentence... wachu mean?

Still in all the conversation that started this was me saying that Allicent could say that to Ri Ri and Allicent herself is not having sex with her brother or Uncle so she can say that no matter who in her family is .

Plus it was reason for me to use that southpark meme and joke which still occupies a space in my brain for no reason.

Even so, Alicent is the one who pushed for her kids to marry. Her hands aren't completely clean.

Ole One Eye looking like a season vet while all the other kids still looking like kids

I see this being an episode of some get back

It already happened in the show. They just didn't make it clear.

I remember the last episode Aemond saying he would do his duty if he needed to but I didnt get any indication at all that Aegon and her were to be married at all.

Weird that they would just gloss over that like those of us that aint read the books are just supposed to know that shit.

I guess that dinner scene makes more sense now with her mentioning marriage and her drunk husband. Also makes sense that Jace took her to dance since Aegon was fuckin with him for the whole dinner.

They dropped the ball in laying that out for regular show watchers

wha? when the hell that happen? Did I miss something?
It happened in between last ep and this one.

they talked about it in the last ep and Aemond told Aegon and I paraphrase ā€œ If it was my job to fuck my sister I would fuck my sister the best way a sister could be fucked,for the greenā€

They got married in the time jump and Allicent mentioned Aegon being married to her when she checked him about raping that servant.

Back