Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ain't no way we all watching the same show

Newsflash: The future queen can't produce any bastards. As she told her son...he is the blood of the dragon. It don't matter WHO the father is, her blood is the most important aspect of any coupling. She aligned with a proper house. That's all she had to do

All this DUTY shit yall harping on, she did it. The realm dont give a shit about who sits the Throne, only the great houses. And they only care because of they own standings

I know a lot of folks think Viserys is dumb and not aware. But Iā€™m starting to think sometimes he really donā€™t give a fuck like he is surrounded by folks who want war just because they never been in one. Alicent annoying as hell thinking Rhaneyra currently wants to kill her younger brothers. Donā€™t get me wrong I feel a lot of Lord will not support her because she is a woman but fuck Alicent.

And the. Larys was talking about Harenhall being cursed but he literally did kinslaying. And Iā€™m like did you not like your family or you just wanted to be Lord of the House? He knows those are his brotherā€™s children and he donā€™t want his blood on the throne?

Exactly.

It doesn't add up.

That's why I said I need to re-watch the previous episode.

Thought his reaction was a little bit too extreme for what he found out.

I mean, he was already smashing her on the low............but snaps when he finds out that he'd still be fucking her on the low after she gets married???

View attachment 931227

View attachment 931228

I definitely feel you but his wack ass broke it down like it was all about honor and shit. He wanted to marry a princess and not just fuck one but thatā€™s silly

Ain't no way we all watching the same show

Newsflash: The future queen can't produce any bastards. As she told her son...he is the blood of the dragon. It don't matter WHO the father is, her blood is the most important aspect of any coupling. She aligned with a proper house. That's all she had to do

All this DUTY shit yall harping on, she did it. The realm dont give a shit about who sits the Throne, only the great houses. And they only care because of they own standings
Man facts even Tyrion said it the common folks donā€™t really give a damn what flag they are under. I do think Rhae and then shoulda had at least two that look like the dad.

Why come Aemond don't have a dragon, I though all Targs get one at birth?
He's never hatched and he never bonded with another one.

Same for Daemon and Laena youngest daughter.

Just cause you a dragon dont mean you automatically a dragon you feel me

Man facts even Tyrion said it the common folks donā€™t really give a damn what flag they are under. I do think Rhae and then shoulda had at least two that look like the dad.
Would have been cool but fuck that

Once she got the throne who gonna tell her any different. Folks really forgot she has a dragon. Her seed is still a dragon

This another reason why Alicent so aggy. Her kids only important bc of who they father is. Her blood aint worth a drop in Kings Landings. Rhae, the realms delight, don't gotta worry about that.

Hating ass cunt.

Would have been cool but fuck that

Once she got the throne who gonna tell her any different. Folks really forgot she has a dragon. Her seed is still a dragon

This another reason why Alicent so aggy. Her kids only important bc of who they father is. Her blood aint worth a drop in Kings Landings. Rhae, the realms delight, don't gotta worry about that.

Hating ass cunt.
Both women ain't shit

Last edited:
Exactly.

It doesn't add up.

I mean, he was already smashing her on the low............but snaps when he finds out that he'd still be fucking her on the low after she gets married???

View attachment 931227

View attachment 931228
Cole actually values his oath and felt guilty for breaking it .

He felt like the only way to make up for sleeping with Rihanna was to marry her and make her a honest woman And leave the kingā€™ s guard because he disrespected it.

And Rihanna tried to play him by saying that if he would leave the Kingsguard ,he would dishonor their marriage if they did leave which was a slap in the face because she is the one who wanted to smash and seduced him in the first place

Cole actually values his oath and felt guilty for breaking it .

He felt like the only way to make up for sleeping with Rihanna was to marry her and make her a honest woman And leave the kingā€™ s guard because he disrespected it.

And Rihanna tried to play him by saying that if he would leave the Kingsguard ,he would dishonor their marriage if they did leave which was a slap in the face because she is the one who wanted to smash and seduced him in the first place
An honest woman with a cinnamon bitness or Queen over all she can see....

And he wanted to sneak off and live in the shadows. What's honorable about that? Nothing so stop trying to make him out to be a Ned Stark...he isn't.

The only reason why he wanted to run off with Rhae is because at Kings Landing he she had all the power. In Essos he could be 'the man'. But Rhae been telling folks since she was 15. She don't need a man

Ole simp ass nigga

Respect? Tell Rhae to stop staining Kingā€™s Landing floors with afterbirth and spoiled breast milk. Stank hoe. Glad sheā€™s at dragon stone.
She can stain whatever the fuck she wants to. She heir to the Iron Throne....

Exactly.

It doesn't add up.

View attachment 931227

View attachment 931228

I said this that episode...

He admitted to that nigga he was fucking laenor which is a violation. Cole not letting it slide. He was ready to die when he admitted to alicent he smashed rhae.

Wasn't about ol' boy playing in his face it was about him playing in everyone else's. Especially rhae's. Cole not going for it and was ready to die for that shit too. Alicent showed him for the second time he can have his cake and eat it too tho.

Honor a real thing to criston cole but it's too real and now so real alicent kinda got him caught up in his own dishonor trying to maintain his honor. When he was fully prepared to die for fucking rhae.
So when ol' boy said that shit to him all cole was thinking was "you dishonoring the set, imma kill you"

Now he's realizing for the second time he doesn't have to die for his sins but he can be judge, jury and executioner for everyone else's.

They just made one of the only 2 redeemable characters in the show a villain.

Wasn't about him wanting rhae. Ol' boy was violating rhae and the throne w messy shit so in coles eyes he had to go. He just took all his frustration out on his face.

With harwin he switched roles and was being the messy nigga. He knew harwin would be on a similar type of time so he poked the bear.

Back