Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actions have everything to do with it. For example, Viserys is a weak as bitch. A weak ass King naming his daughter his heir sounds good until he dies. Why would the people support the claim made by a weak King?

When you say people are you talking about Lords or common folks

All bangin aside, despite me not fuckin with Alicent and not being on her side at all, I do think she's a good character. But just like rhae, she's not as smart as she thinks she is. For somebody who acts like they're moving on their own accord she's blind af to how she's being used by larys and how she never got her father's voice out her head. Them 2 mfs planted the seeds to this and is she's using it to sow division between the kids. And now Al knows she has gone too far in aligning herself with that crippled fuck nigga. But it's too late to turn back now. She trapped in the game.

Again, the realm has ruined their relationship and pitted family against each other. And just like some white women instead of using their wits to come together and making changes for future generations, they doin everything they can to uphold the system and do its bidding.

Criston Cole such a fuckin loser. Im mad that cripple killed Breakbacks cuz he shoulda still been giving him the beats.

What I say about alicent moving outa spite šŸ˜’ fdb. Talkin bout honor and decency but won't take a good deal to set shit straight for the sake of the kids who have no parts in this shit.
Team Green full of fuck niggas. Al, Cole, Otto, Aegon the menace and club foot smh. This yall squad??? šŸ˜•

Rhae brought this shit on herself tryna pass New Kids on the Block off as New Edition lmaooo.

And viserys pussy ass just letting everything crumble around him. His kids and grandkids beefin right in front of his face...his kingsguard, an outsider, showing clear favoritism against his grandsons and he laughing. Please let this useless nigga die next episode šŸ™„

talk-that-talk-say-it.gif

It's still fuck Alicent but she dropped her titties on the table with Rhae on this episode. Made that bitch walk to her mins after giving birth. Told the play daddy I know that ain't your baby and told the king stop playing like these ain't bastard kids your daughter keeps having.

Damn the homie Daemon T lost his wife. Hope gets back on shit cause it seems like his wife was the one who may have kept him check from putting his foot on folks necks out here.

Daemon lost his wife, Rhae going back to Dragonstone with her gay husband and his real spouse. Ain't that where Daemon been living? So now for my not so bold prediction. Daemon T and Rhae get together have a blond/white haired child that Alicent can't deny is possibly the gay husband kid because of the hair color. Then Daemon T gonna be Daemon T cause Rhae gonna be just as wild and with the shits cause she hates Alicent. Now the war will really be on.

Alicent is going to go out sad in the long run aligning herself with that cripple just like all the folks who aligned themselves with pedofinga did!

Criston Cole such a fuckin loser. Im mad that cripple killed Breakbacks cuz he shoulda still been giving him the beats.

He didn't really beat him though.

Criston set that whole scenario up to get dude to expose himself and put it out there that he was really the father of Rhae's kids.

Gonna have to re-watch the previous episode because I still don't understand how he fell out with Rhae.

I mean, it's obvious that him killing Leanor's bf had something to do with it...........but I thought once he heard about their arrangement that he would be the one smashing/impregnating Rhae on the low.

Dude he killed probably assumed the same thing.

Otherwise he wouldn't have felt so comfortable telling him about their arrangement.

Idk.

Maybe he assumed she had somebody else in mind since she didn't say anything to him about it.

Messy situation all the way around.

He didn't really beat him though.

Criston set that whole scenario up to get dude to expose himself and put it out there that he was really the father of Rhae's kids.

Gonna have to re-watch the previous episode because I still don't understand how he fell out with Rhae.

I mean, it's obvious that him killing Leanor's bf had something to do with it...........but I thought once he heard about their arrangement that he would be the one smashing/impregnating Rhae on the low.
Dude he killed probably assumed the same thing.
Otherwise he wouldn't have felt so comfortable telling him about their arrangement.
Idk.
Maybe he assumed she had somebody else in mind since she didn't say anything to him about it.
Messy situation all the way around.

bill-cosby-confused.gif

Exactly.

It doesn't add up.

That's why I said I need to re-watch the previous episode.

Thought his reaction was a little bit too extreme for what he found out.

I mean, he was already smashing her on the low............but snaps when he finds out that he'd still be fucking her on the low after she gets married???

KRS-ONE gif.gif

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Exactly.

It doesn't add up.

That's why I said I need to re-watch the previous episode.

Thought his reaction was a little bit too extreme for what he found out.

I mean, he was already smashing her on the low............but snaps when he finds out that he'd still be fucking her on the low after she gets married???

View attachment 931227

View attachment 931228

Ain't no exactly. I'm confused on how you confused. That shit was crystal fucking clear how it happened.

Shit was filled with the worst forms of petty and I loved it

Rhae came out the end in a good space. She needs breathing room to reorganize her thoughts and set her broken house in order. She the blood the dragon

Alicent an entitled cunt. Her and Larys gotsta go. Get em the fuck outa here with Cole being dragged behind them. They got first blood. Better hope it don't come to light

Laenor my man....just one try my g. Would have put all this to bed. They should have planned for that and Rhae should have been bedding one of his cousins for good measure

Daemon...you tried to be a family man and lost ya beloved on foreign soil. And she was 100% right about him. He trying to be something he ain't. They could have also lived a great life on Driftmark. They have a seat of power there

Back