Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cole actually values his oath and felt guilty for breaking it .

He felt like the only way to make up for sleeping with Rihanna was to marry her and make her a honest woman And leave the kingā€™ s guard because he disrespected it.

And Rihanna tried to play him by saying that if he would leave the Kingsguard ,he would dishonor their marriage if they did leave which was a slap in the face because she is the one who wanted to smash and seduced him in the first place

if he valued it he shouldnt have broken it

if he valued it he shouldnt have broken it

Come on Rhae is in a position of power and if he refused he could've faced consequences and repercussions being her employee. Word to Ime Udoka!!!

Real answer though
0220fd10-aa87-40d8-b9c4-480730bed823_text.gif

Cole was willing to die anyway so the whole power dynamic thing doesn't work here.

That nigga was already feeling away he just made the mistake of thinking when rhae let him fuck that all of his feelings were being validated and reciprocated when all she was trying to do was get her shit off when she out here pining for her uncle like a weirdo.

Cole was willing to die anyway so the whole power dynamic thing doesn't work here.

That nigga was already feeling away he just made the mistake of thinking when rhae let him fuck that all of his feelings were being validated and reciprocated when all she was trying to do was get her shit off when she out here pining for her uncle like a weirdo.
lol true.......my only thing is about this episode, you mean to tell me the gay nigga couldn't shoot the club at least once to make sure his bloodline still moves around the country?

lol true.......my only thing is about this episode, you mean to tell me the gay nigga couldn't shoot the club at least once to make sure his bloodline still moves around the country?

Facts. I don't get how you have 3 other kids on some cuck shit but couldn't at least get homie to buss one inside once or just fuck another velaryon nigga.

They moving dumb AF for no reason. Shit for brains. How haven't you figured this out over 10 years. šŸ¤¦šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

I don't think that he couldn't. IMO its just him and Rhae really just don't give a fuck. Her more so than him. So I don't even think they tried.

We remember Margaery offering to bring the boy in the room so he could help Renly Baratheon so she could have a baby by Renly.

Come on Rhae is in a position of power and if he refused he could've faced consequences and repercussions being her employee. Word to Ime Udoka!!!

Real answer though
0220fd10-aa87-40d8-b9c4-480730bed823_text.gif
I didn't even see this before I posted what I said .
Great eat minds think alike

Facts. I don't get how you have 3 other kids on some cuck shit but couldn't at least get homie to buss one inside once or just fuck another velaryon nigga.

They moving dumb AF for no reason. Shit for brains. How haven't you figured this out over 10 years. šŸ¤¦šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

They gotta do that dumb shit for the show. Although Alicent was already hating that dumb shit Rhae doing with them babies this just adding fuel to her hate that already exists.

An honest woman with a cinnamon bitness or Queen over all she can see....

And he wanted to sneak off and live in the shadows. What's honorable about that? Nothing so stop trying to make him out to be a Ned Stark...he isn't.

The only reason why he wanted to run off with Rhae is because at Kings Landing he she had all the power. In Essos he could be 'the man'. But Rhae been telling folks since she was 15. She don't need a man

Ole simp ass nigga
I wasn't trying to make him out to be anything
This is what the people from the show said about that .

Cole actually values his oath and felt guilty for breaking it .

He felt like the only way to make up for sleeping with Rihanna was to marry her and make her a honest woman And leave the kingā€™ s guard because he disrespected it.

And Rihanna tried to play him by saying that if he would leave the Kingsguard ,he would dishonor their marriage if they did leave which was a slap in the face because she is the one who wanted to smash and seduced him in the first place

nah the only way to redeem himself wouldā€™ve been death. Cause breaking the oath then eloping is like a double down

Back