Welcome To aBlackWeb

That clown didn't create the city watch, my guy. Cut it out.

Also, I'm starting to see a pattern here with you. Lol.
He didnā€™t start the gold cloaks part of the city watch? I could have sworn somebody in here said he did.

You never addressed any of my other points though. Very telling.

I think Daemon means well though. If he was a total cunt he would have sneak attacked the Dorne boy and killed him.

The people he maimed and killed in the square were criminals and they all agreed shit has been getting out of hand.

And he was right about the council using the king for their own ambitions.

I think the heir for a day comment was taken out of context, if he even said it at all. Daemon seems like the type to be like fuck it, believe what you want cause Iā€™m not about to beg you to have my back over those council mufuckas.

Maybe itā€™s my propensity to pull for the perceived bad guys, but Iā€™m rolling with Daemon for now. Like the Night King, he doesnā€™t seem to be for the games. Hereā€™s my agenda and fuck you if you donā€™t like it.

I mean yea the council has their own motives but they still thinking about the greater good except for Hightower. Velaryn wants his wife in charge of course but he ainā€™t bucking. And Daemon acted like his brother didnā€™t have his back

I think that might be all a game he's playing. It's hard for me to believe he's REALLY rocking with Daemon, when he's married to the last woman who got jerked out of the throne.

I think he is for the instability and knew Daemon probably wonā€™t make an heir with his wife.

He didnā€™t start the gold cloaks part of the city watch? I could have sworn somebody in here said he did.

Oh not a problem. Comments replied to in-line below.

šŸ˜‚

Ay, tell me where he did anything terrible? He just cut the arms and legs and dicks and heads off of people. If you don't think that's terrible, you really are the Night King. He came down hard on criminals by creating what would become a centuries old organization (the gold cloaks) Pease get your history correct. He didn't create the gold cloaks. Even in the show, he clearly says 'When I TOOK OVER the City Watch..., he shot the fair one at the joust True story, he kept it real with his brother He didn't 'keep it real' with his brother. Keeping it real would be saying 'I have eyes on that throne, big bro. It's prolly best to not let me anywhere near that bitch, he sees through Hightowerā€™s plotting I mean...we all see through Hightower's plotting, he left peacefully at his brotherā€™s request Did he leave at his brother's request? Or did he leave after he tried to approach his brother on some "Hmph! I'm angry! shit and then got stopped by the King's Guard? And did he 'leave'...or is he somewhere plotting his next move like a snake?, he just smirked when they were bad mouthing at the post death council meeting Yes, you are correct. He smirked at the thought of being disciplined for maiming his brother's citizens and cutting off limbs and heads, etc.

He had ample opportunity to fuck shit up but he kept it cool Nothing about his actions this first ep could be classified as 'keeping his cool'. Other than not reacting when the council was talking about him. But even then, he was hiding away off in the shadows. You tough, right? Stop slinking around the shadows in secret like a bitch. He just not with the games.

What else ya got?

Oh not a problem. Comments replied to in-line below.

What else ya got?
All a matter of perspective. The punishments were eye for an eye punishments that were very common in real life medieval times. Thief loses hands, rapist loses dick, murderer loses head.

He never hid the fact he liked being next in line for the throne from his brother.

He wasnā€™t threatening his brother when he stepped forward. He wasnā€™t even angry. He was disappointed more than anything that his brother is choosing daughter whoring Hightower over him.

The smirk I was referring to was when they were discussing the succession and they were straight disrespecting him behind his back. He didnā€™t get angry though, just smirked.

I just have a different perspective, but time will tell whoā€™s right.

šŸ˜‚

Ay, tell me where he did anything terrible? He came down hard on criminals by creating what would become a centuries old organization (the gold cloaks), he shot the fair one at the joust, he kept it real with his brother, he sees through Hightowerā€™s plotting, he left peacefully at his brotherā€™s request, he just smirked when they were bad mouthing at the post death council meeting, etc.

He had ample opportunity to fuck shit up but he kept it cool. He just not with the games.

Daemon is my main man but.....How do we really know ALL of those people were criminals?

the point of Daemon is that he is rash and it quick to action without thinking

The tournament was dope. Everything else was mediocre. Fake Daenerys needs more facial expressions than stoic. Dr Who did great as Daemon, so picked up whenever he was on screen. Writing was weak, especially when characters did things they shouldn't, but ok.

Decent start

All a matter of perspective. The punishments were eye for an eye punishments that were very common in real life medieval times. Thief loses hands, rapist loses dick, murderer loses head. That's not what 'an eye for an eye' means. An eye for an eye means 'You put out a man's eye, you will have your eye put out'. It doesn't mean 'You step from a man and you'll have your hand cut off.'. And it's based on the Hammurabi Code, the first documented system of laws on Earth. Do ya Googles, B.

He never hid the fact he liked being next in line for the throne from his brother. He didn't say I want the throne.' either. Which would have been keep it real.

He wasnā€™t threatening his brother when he stepped forward. He wasnā€™t even angry. He was disappointed more than anything that his brother is choosing daughter whoring Hightower over him. He aggressively approached his brother's throne and had to be shown steel in order to chill because he was 'disappointed'. You don't even believe that.

The smirk I was referring to was when they were discussing the succession and they were straight disrespecting him behind his back. He didnā€™t get angry though, just smirked. He did smirk...from the shadows...like a bitch.

I just have a different perspective, but time will tell whoā€™s right. I'm right

At any rate, cheers to a great start to another wonderful GoT experience. You fucking psychopath.

I know Daemon went OD on crime

bruh I was talking about the bad writing too lol

lmao my bad you got hit in the crossfire. That was mainly meant for @Ironman and his plot armor comment

I thought he started the gold cloaks as well

Nah Daeomon is clearly crazy and he will be bringing the fuckery this season. I'm all for the ensuing chaos but he CAN'T sit on the throne šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Over/Under how many episodes Viserys has left? I'm thinking 3

Na I think they're playing the long game with this series. I think he'll be around the enter first season. At least. Being familiar with what happens with the Dance of Dragons, there's still a TON of shit that has to happen with him before he dies.

At any rate, cheers to a great start to another wonderful GoT experience. You fucking psychopath.
Bruh Iā€™m not bringing Hamburgeroni Code into a GOT discussion, lol.

Watch what I say though, they intentionally made his actions morally questionable but not outright evil for a reason.

They made Hightower a daughter whoring cunt so there would be no ambiguity for a reason.

Daemon will moderate a little and theyā€™ll be begging him to take the throne when those Triumvirate niggas start whipping Vicerys weak ass on the battle field.

Back