Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Bruh I’m not bringing Hamburgeroni Code into a GOT discussion, lol.

Watch what I say though, they intentionally made his actions morally questionable but not outright evil for a reason.

They made Hightower a daughter whoring cunt so there would be no ambiguity for a reason.

Daemon will moderate a little and they’ll be begging him to take the throne when those Triumvirate niggas start whipping Vicerys weak ass on the battle field.

Viserys won’t be fighting tho he don’t need to be on the field

Ok, here it is.

Daemon Targaryen did not start the City Watch
The City Watch already existed. He basically did an upgrade. He trained them, armed them and upgraded their armor. He then gave them the gold cloaks and this point, the City Watch is now known unofficially as the Gold Cloaks

I hope this clears it up

Ok, here it is.

The City Watch already existed. He basically did an upgrade. He trained them, armed them and upgraded their armor. He then gave them the gold cloaks and this point, the City Watch is now known unofficially as the Gold Cloaks

I hope this clears it up

so...... he started the gold cloaks. bet lol

so...... he started the gold cloaks. bet lol

giphy.gif

Ok, here it is.

I hope this clears it up

There wasn't anything to clear up. But thanks.

Pretty good first episode

daemon and the cloaks with street justice>>>>

viserys too weak we gotta get him outta here. Plus he sacrificed his wife he ain’t a real nigga.

Pretty good first episode

daemon and the cloaks with street justice>>>>

viserys too weak we gotta get him outta here. Plus he sacrificed his wife he ain’t a real nigga.

I don’t think he weak at all he just grew up in a era of peace. Daemon would have a war going on.

Eh to be fair she was gonna die anyway

they we’re too far along to deliver w/o a casualty.

He tried to save the baby

still didn’t work out but childbirth is dangerous even now in modern times with all the technology we got. At least now she just would have had a c-section and her and baby would still be alive

Back