Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Ok, here it is.

Daemon Targaryen did not start the City Watch
The City Watch already existed. He basically did an upgrade. He trained them, armed them and upgraded their armor. He then gave them the gold cloaks and this point, the City Watch is now known unofficially as the Gold Cloaks

I hope this clears it up

I thought they said the gold cloaks was a branch of the city watch? Like the gold cloaks=SWAT or something like that.

So the king got some type of back cancer dragon scale shit going on?

daemon gonna end up with the throne, a woman ainā€™t never sat on it.

So the king got some type of back cancer dragon scale shit going on?

daemon gonna end up with the throne, a woman ainā€™t never sat on it.
Dragon scale was the first thing I thought. And apparently itā€™s not that well known of a disease at this point if it is.

Serious question: Do niggas really know the story of the Dance of Dragons? Even if you haven't read the books, y'all familiar with the story?

Like for example I had no idea about ANY of the details of GoT when I started the shit. I hadn't read the books at all or heard any summaries or anything.

Serious question: Do niggas really know the story of the Dance of Dragons? Even if you haven't read the books, y'all familiar with the story?

Like for example I had no idea about ANY of the details of GoT when I started the shit. I hadn't read the books at all or heard any summaries or anything.

I'm watching YouTube videos right now

I do Iā€™ve read the books and the World of Westeros. Team Black for now lol

The last 3 season of GOT were just..............

I would much rather just have them end the shit after season 5 and just start with season 6 right now. Fuck it.

Not a bad start, story seems to a bit more straight forward and the CGI was pretty noticeable - some ubi soft ps4 era shit - but itā€™s great to be back in ā€˜the realmā€™ again.

Iā€™m Jon Snow when it comes to anything outside of the shows. I know nothing.

Back