Welcome To aBlackWeb

6e3a904853550903c0e13cc968ab4e5d85b6050f.gifv

9acdb1f2e9fed08df444e862f840f966efe7c895.gifv

371c87a212f2ed508283fc25f066c0d7c57f35aa.gifv

I think Daemon means well though. If he was a total cunt he would have sneak attacked the Dorne boy and killed him.

The people he maimed and killed in the square were criminals and they all agreed shit has been getting out of hand.

And he was right about the council using the king for their own ambitions.

I think the heir for a day comment was taken out of context, if he even said it at all. Daemon seems like the type to be like fuck it, believe what you want cause I’m not about to beg you to have my back over those council mufuckas.

Maybe it’s my propensity to pull for the perceived bad guys, but I’m rolling with Daemon for now. Like the Night King, he doesn’t seem to be for the games. Here’s my agenda and fuck you if you don’t like it.

My fam thinks we may see who became Nightking I think Deadset will be making an appearance at some point. #DeadWillRiseAgain :readyforwar:
Had to go back and do some reading about this. Apparently the Night King was made thousands of years prior to Game of Thrones during the war of the first men and children of the forest so I don’t think we’ll see the human that becomes the Night King, unless they play around with the time lines or established story.

I think they’ll probably throw in some White Walker stuff towards the end of the series to bridge this series with GOT though.

:huh2:

*looks at username*

*disregards anything this nigga has to say about 'meaning well'.*
😂

Ay, tell me where he did anything terrible? He came down hard on criminals by creating what would become a centuries old organization (the gold cloaks), he shot the fair one at the joust, he kept it real with his brother, he sees through Hightower’s plotting, he left peacefully at his brother’s request, he just smirked when they were bad mouthing at the post death council meeting, etc.

He had ample opportunity to fuck shit up but he kept it cool. He just not with the games.

😂

Ay, tell me where he did anything terrible? He came down hard on criminals by creating what would become a centuries old organization (the gold cloaks), he shot the fair one at the joust, he kept it real with his brother, he sees through Hightower’s plotting, he left peacefully at his brother’s request, he just smirked when they were bad mouthing at the post death council meeting, etc.

He had ample opportunity to fuck shit up but he kept it cool. He just not with the games.

That clown didn't create the city watch, my guy. Cut it out.

Also, I'm starting to see a pattern here with you. Lol.

Back