Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hogwarts Legacy

This is one of those games that I originally knew nothing about and had no interest in purchasing. Plus I’ve never really been into Harry Potter like that. I was swayed to give it a chance after all of the good reviews from people & places I wouldn’t expect. I was pleasantly surprised. This shit really is dope & has a lot of elements of my favorite games. Guess I’ll be switching between this & Atomic Heart until May.

Random loot tables are fine and all but if I bust my ass on a long boring quest I really should get something special out of it (see any Bethesda game). This game gives out random ass loot like wontons - you get the same shit from a whole quest line that you get just walking for 10 seconds and opening a random ass chest.

I collected all those goddamn house tokens and all I got was some drip with no stats because this shit is so poorly balanced that that giving out real stat based loot would break it.

And I know I'm not the only one that is a little over hearing the limited ass commentary from the fast travel broad saying the same shit over and over every 5 seconds.

I need to beat this shit tomorrow so I can go on with my life.

And if these motherfuckers don't stop referring to me as "they". I clearly chose Wizard when I signed up for this shit.
I never noticed it but I did just read how everyone is referenced as "they"

I mean the game only had Witch or Wizard option lol

happymerchant-1.jpg.webp

Random loot tables are fine and all but if I bust my ass on a long boring quest I really should get something special out of it (see any Bethesda game). This game gives out random ass loot like wontons - you get the same shit from a whole quest line that you get just walking for 10 seconds and opening a random ass chest.

I collected all those goddamn house tokens and all I got was some drip with no stats because this shit is so poorly balanced that that giving out real stat based loot would break it.

And I know I'm not the only one that is a little over hearing the limited ass commentary from the fast travel broad saying the same shit over and over every 5 seconds.

Lol sound like a lot of other folks.

0BFD1D15-7D65-4276-89DA-C3097AC24D22.jpeg

Back