Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hogwarts Legacy

Usually I shrug off harsh criticism for a game but yours is on point. I keep hearing the flying could be much better

I was hoping that the flying just sucked because I was on my starter broom and I could get a new broom with better stats. LMAO @ all the brooms being exactly the same stats no matter the cost.

This game is all about style over substance.

I was hoping that the flying just sucked because I was on my starter broom and I could get a new broom with better stats. LMAO @ all the brooms being exactly the same stats no matter the cost.

This game is all about style over substance.

Yea I still like it a lot and I’ll do different playthroughs but I think this wasn’t rushed I can tell it’s not for hardcore fans.

Personally I think they can do plenty games in the universe but being it’s a prequel limits things

thats not a secret, you get there by goin through the story

Is this really a secret since the main quest takes you here? I do know it counts toward the 3 hogwarts secrets. The other 2 were way less obvious..

now I got about 12 hours into the game I'll say its mid at best. Its like the first time you see the movies after reading all the books; Cool that you get to see all the stuff you've read about but not so much that it don't look the way you envisioned. Combat is better than I hoped but still feels easy. open world exploration is passable but unrewarding. school life is a backdrop to acquire more spells for combat. Only completed one trial for the main story and it was way too easy. Having just gotten my shit rocked in God of War, I'm game for something more chill but this could have been better.

If I wasn't a fan of the books I would have never paid full price. Also they had way too much time for the PC version to be as ass as it is on launch.

I think the novelty of it all starts to wear off as you get further into the story but it's still a good game. I think a lot of the complaints are mostly ticky tac since they seem to be industry wide. Games have gotten much easier over the years unless it's in the "souls like" category so it being "easy" isn't a surprise.

There are a few things they can do to make the game a much better experience such as a better map, it's terrible. They need to revamp the spell UI. They should've made it possible to create spell sets that you can switch out on the fly.

I hate when games take you out of combat to go into a menu. I want to be immersed in what I'm doing, if I wanted to play a turn based rpg I'd play that.

Flying wasn’t actually that bad lol

Was hoping I’d be able to go faster. Hoping that a better broom will make that happen. The controls aren’t as bad as some of you have said

Wish there was some kind of salvage you get for destroying gear because it happens a lot on quests

Flying wasn’t actually that bad lol

Was hoping I’d be able to go faster. Hoping that a better broom will make that happen. The controls aren’t as bad as some of you have said

Wish there was some kind of salvage you get for destroying gear because it happens a lot on quests

Listen… I play a LOT of flying games/flight simulator type shit. So… It may just be a situation of you not knowing better… but having to use both sticks for flight is bad design. Like really bad.

Flight games don’t do this. Just about every game that has a flight mini game component, knows better and don’t do this. Your in game character on foot, doesn’t use two sticks to navigate.

It’s utterly ridiculous.

Seems like a petty complaint, but you have to go out of your way to make something like that artificially difficult. And that’s exactly what they did.

Left stick for movement axis. Right stick camera control. Right trigger accelerate, left trigger decelerate.

That’s it.

It’s a very simple formula that was needlessly complicated.

Left stick for movement axis. Right stick camera control. Right trigger accelerate, left trigger decelerate.

That’s it.

It’s a very simple formula that was needlessly complicated.
Isn’t it left stick for movement. Right stick for raising and lowering. R2 for increasing and then L2 for the boost?

Seemed like to slow down you just let go

I think the novelty of it all starts to wear off as you get further into the story but it's still a good game. I think a lot of the complaints are mostly ticky tac since they seem to be industry wide. Games have gotten much easier over the years unless it's in the "souls like" category so it being "easy" isn't a surprise.

There are a few things they can do to make the game a much better experience such as a better map, it's terrible. They need to revamp the spell UI. They should've made it possible to create spell sets that you can switch out on the fly.

I hate when games take you out of combat to go into a menu. I want to be immersed in what I'm doing, if I wanted to play a turn based rpg I'd play that.
Like i said game is mid and not worth the full price. If it was any other IP it wouldget torn to shreds.

I was gonna get this or Forspoken and the only difference is Hogwarts Legacy has nostalgia factor.

Back