Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hogwarts Legacy

What do you mean by invisible? That something unlocked or am I just not seeing it?

Just not seeing it. I didn't know it was an option either.

When you go to the gear menu, select update appearance. I think it's square

One of the options will have a red x on the item and it'll say invisible.

The detail in this game is amazing. This wasn't something they threw together, they took their time with this game.

So hats off to Avalanche for creating a game in 2023 that was finished, didn't need a day one patch and by and large (minus pc) shipped without major technical problems.

That is almost unheard for a game this big. I hope they get everything they deserve.

Came across a bug in the greenhouse. Inventory was full and tried to open the big chest. Got the message saying I was full so I destroyed something to make room but now I can't interact with it at all now

Came across a bug in the greenhouse. Inventory was full and tried to open the big chest. Got the message saying I was full so I destroyed something to make room but now I can't interact with it at all now
I actually left the area and came back and it's open but I never got anything

New gear comes so fast and easy I wouldn’t bother hoarding shit. Just sell everything you aren’t wearing. You’ll still have the cosmetic option whether you keep it or not. Inventory space ain’t really a problem.

Also, the flight controls in this shit are ass. Did these game developers never play a game where there was flight before? It’s so counterintuitive to have to use both sticks for control.

Putting pitch control on the right stick makes zero sense.

Back