Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hogwarts Legacy

Feels like this game just came out

After seeing the first movie with my daughter,I wanna buy this

ehh I liked it, biggest complaint is people wanted more focus on the school aspect and it focused on everything else but the school outside exploring and making potions
What kinda focus on the school?

Niggas didn't even like going to school irl but wanted to in a video game? 🤔

What kinda focus on the school?

Niggas didn't even like going to school irl but wanted to in a video game? 🤔

You only go to your classes once per semester. You spend more time in the Open world than in Hogwarts. They spend so much time making all these discoverable secrets/puzzles/secret rooms in castle if you find them and you mostly in the open world killing creatures.

Reason im lenient is this was this studios first non mobile video game so they had to keep it safe.

I think I rarely used the potions lol

My biggest complaint was the dialogue and choices you made didn't do anything

Apparently there's mods that you can get that will let you kill schoolmates and get sent to Azkaban prison

You only go to your classes once per semester. You spend more time in the Open world than in Hogwarts. They spend so much time making all these discoverable secrets/puzzles/secret rooms in castle if you find them and you mostly in the open world killing creatures.

Reason im lenient is this was this studios first non mobile video game so they had to keep it safe.
I think this is a shit take. You can explore Hogwarts in between missions.

I never finished the game. There was no challenge to it and the story wasn't gravitating.

That actually explains a lot about why this game felt so bland and one-dimensional.

I finally started the game back up. I hadn't played since Feb 17th of last year. I'll finish it though

My back log is crazy

Back