Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Rasheed Wallace

HOF or FOH: Rasheed Wallace

• Total voters
Really?

shaq_300_080206.jpg

One of the knocks on him^ was that he was lazy.
You don’t put up 20+ points per game and be an anchor to some of the best teams year in year out being lazy. You gotta use another word...

Lmao we not saying sheed was kwame brown but if he focused on himself more and his game he woulda been better than never averaging 20 ppg in his career

so therefore if he was a bit less lazy he coulda maybe been on love’s level

In before “Puzzle piece”

caron butler was a puzzle piece for the mavs that don’t mean shit

Rasheed wasn’t the man on the pistons, Chauncey was. Maybe if he didn’t yell ball don’t lie and cry about calls because he played while being insecure about his patch he woulda been

You don’t put up 20+ points per game and be an anchor to some of the best teams year in year out being lazy. You gotta use another word...

Dude nobody said Rasheed didn't have skills.

That's what kept him league to have a good career. If he was motivated, it would've been an HOF one.

Dude nobody said Rasheed didn't have skills.

That's what kept him league to have a good career. If he was motivated, it would've been an HOF one.
He wasn’t lazy that’s my point. I can agree that based on his skills he could’ve done more, but he wasn’t lazy. If he was lazy he never makes the league and if he did make the league he would’ve been out of the league and long forgotten like Ed O’Bannon.

He wasn’t lazy that’s my point. I can agree that based on his skills he could’ve done more, but he wasn’t lazy. If he was lazy he never makes the league and if he did make the league he would’ve been out of the league and long forgotten like Ed O’Bannon.

So What would you call it then?

:popcorn2:

Rasheed was cool but you making him out to be this all time great

then the rebuttal is he had the talent to be an all time great

And I’m like so he’s not an all time great because of him not reaching his potential

do I gotta pull up the stats again? Lol

oh wait it’s “he deferred”

the excuse machine

Rasheed was cool but you making him out to be this all time great

then the rebuttal is he had the talent to be an all time great

And I’m like so he’s not an all time great because of him not reaching his potential

do I gotta pull up the stats again? Lol

oh wait it’s “he deferred”

the excuse machine
You got too much dip on your chip.

Lol I’m doing my victory lap but why he ain’t do more man? Why he ain’t see that his 2nd and 3rd scorers was giving only a combined 26 points and up his scoring to atleast 21ppg (asking too much out of the HOFer? Lol)
Victory lap? Hell naw. Because he was unselfish. He wanted his teammates to shine.

Back