Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Rasheed Wallace

HOF or FOH: Rasheed Wallace

• Total voters
He wasnt driven the same way, Lamar Odom,Tim Thomas so on and so forthi wouldnt say lazy he just didnt have a qb's sense of responsibility

You say this to say what?

He gets killed for not winning with trash rosters, just pointing out he almost carried one of those rosters to the postseason

it’s a separate point from y’all Sheed vs Love. Idc about that argument. I actually think ya both right and arguing different points to each other

just pointing Love gets criticized for not turning a shit sandwich into something.

He gets killed for not winning with trash rosters, just pointing out he almost carried one of those rosters to the postseason

it’s a separate point from y’all Sheed vs Love. Idc about that argument. I actually think ya both right and arguing different points to each other

just pointing Love gets criticized for not turning a shit sandwich into something.
Gotcha.

“The most difficult individual in my career. He was impossible,” said Crawford. “I remember I worked the All-Star game in Washington [in 2001]. Rasheed Wallace was an All-Star then and I remember we were staying in the same hotel and we’re going down an escalator and I remember these little kids asking Rasheed Wallace for an autograph and he was like waving these kids off like, ‘No, no, no, no. Get away from me.’ And I was like, ‘He is a difficult individual.’

If you think about Rasheed Wallace’s relationship with referees over the years — it was impossible,” said Crawford, who retired in 2017 after 31 seasons as an NBA referee that included 23 straight Finals appearances. “He was the most difficult man in the world to referee, to deal with. It was impossible. “So Game 7, NBA Finals, you hear security knocking on the door saying, ‘Hey, Rasheed Wallace would like to come into the locker room and talk to you guys.’ I said, ‘Are you serious?’ I can only imagine what this fight would be like in this locker room. He would kick our butts. So I actually told the security guy, I said, ‘You know what? No way. Rasheed can’t come in the locker room.’ Then they said, ‘But he wants to come in and talk to you guys,’ and supposedly, he wanted to come in and apologize. That’s what I heard. But, guess what guys, too late.”

– via Chris Forsberg @ NBC Sports

Back