Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Rasheed Wallace

HOF or FOH: Rasheed Wallace

• Total voters
Jamison was the 00’s Kevin Love before he got to DC, no wonder you like him. Putting up hollow stats on bad teams.

He had HOF talent but not HOF drive i voted yah though but he probably wont get in..

He gave the 3... the Defense and middpost game unfuckwitable fade on the baselines

his hot headedess hampered him

Could’ve been better but was lazy so he’s good not great

You championing one of the biggest whiners in NBA history is funny
When has Wiggins anchored the defense of a title contender like Sheed? When Sheed got traded to the Pistons it was looked at as the potential final piece of a puzzle. Wiggins gets traded to the Warriors and they’re already talking about shipping his ass out.

Don’t you be championing Boogie Cousins?

When has Wiggins anchored the defense of a title contender like Sheed? When Sheed got traded to the Pistons it was looked at as the potential final piece of a puzzle. Wiggins gets traded to the Warriors and they’re already talking about shipping his ass out.

Don’t you be championing Boogie Cousins?
Well that’s not fair to say about wiggins since his career isn’t near being over

I hope wiggins stays on the warriors so he can stay on the team and get carried to a ring like sheed did

and yes I champion cousins who’s also better than sheed

Well that’s not fair to say about wiggins since his career isn’t near being over

I hope wiggins stays on the warriors so he can stay on the team and get carried to a ring like sheed did

and yes I champion cousins who’s also better than sheed
I like Wiggins but they’re not the same. By Sheed’s 6th season he was already a 2 time All Star and defensive anchor on a title contender. Just saying.

Cousins is moody and whiny but Zbo fixed that quickly though...

D4B7E7A4-C8D5-4EDD-B8A4-556C230155A6.gif

So now you not acknowledging sheed being lazy and disappointing ala wiggins when you been doing it this entire thread?

pick better hills to die on because 2nd/3rd banana on the pistons and jermaine O’Neal ain’t it

View attachment 276532

So now you not acknowledging sheed being lazy and disappointing ala wiggins when you been doing it this entire thread?

pick better hills to die on because 2nd/3rd banana on the pistons and jermaine O’Neal ain’t it
Sheed wasn’t “lazy” and even if that was true he still anchored the defense of a title contender, and was the final puzzle piece to a good Pistons team. Every team he went to they got better because of him. But he’s being compared to Wiggins (who I like but it is what it is) and hollow man Love (racking stats on 20 wins)

lol okay man now Rasheed lived up to expectations....

love is a better player (it’s okay to say I’m not taking anything away from sheed)

Rasheed was never a star going by the stats

Sheed wasn’t “lazy” and even if that was true he still anchored the defense of a title contender, and was the final puzzle piece to a good Pistons team. Every team he went to they got better because of him. But he’s being compared to Wiggins (who I like but it is what it is) and hollow man Love (racking stats on 20 wins)

Lazy, unmotivated, w/e you wanna call it. It was Sheed.

Him and Duncan should've been battling it out for all time PF in the 2000's.

lol okay man now Rasheed lived up to expectations....

love is a better player (it’s okay to say I’m not taking anything away from sheed)

Rasheed was never a star going by the stats
I said he “deferred” to others. You don’t become as good a player he was by being lazy let alone playing on the highest level.

To shoot Love a little bail, his last Minny season they had 40 wins enough to be a playoff team in the other conference. 10th in the west tho.

*goes back to spectating*

You don’t make the NBA and have longevity being lazy.

Really?

shaq_300_080206.jpg

One of the knocks on him^ was that he was lazy.

Back