Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Michael Vick

HOF or FOH: Michael Vick

• Total voters
Any decent QB who plays for a long time in this era SHOULD BE top 10 in passing stats. It's too the point now that the numbers are almost irrelevant. I'm a die hard dirty birds fan and it's fuck Matt Ryan all day around here. Neither him or Phillip Rivers belong in the hall.

Quick question who you taking Matt Ryan or Dan Marino?

Any decent QB who plays for a long time in this era SHOULD BE top 10 in passing stats. It's too the point now that the numbers are almost irrelevant. I'm a die hard dirty birds fan and it's fuck Matt Ryan all day around here. Neither him or Phillip Rivers belong in the hall.

Quick question who you taking Matt Ryan or Dan Marino?

Dan Marino all day. He was basically that era's Aaron Rodgers without the mobility

Dan Marino all day. He was basically that era's Aaron Rodgers without the mobility
Exactly so fuck Matt Ryan, fuck Phillip Rivers and fuck their over inflated stats. I think Warren Moon is the last guy who can get in on the strength of his stats. Now Warren Moon did put together a hof resume in Canada but he shouldn't have been playing in Canada in the first place. His skin was the only reason he had to go to Canada. But Moon's NFL bnumbers were so huge they couldn't be ignored. That's not the case in 2020. Not only is Matt Ryan NOT a HOFer he isn't and never has been the best qb in his division let alone the league. If anything Matt Ryan proves just how great Tony Gonzalez was and Julio is.

Exactly so fuck Matt Ryan, fuck Phillip Rivers and fuck their over inflated stats. I think Warren Moon is the last guy who can get in on the strength of his stats. Now Warren Moon did put together a hof resume in Canada but he shouldn't have been playing in Canada in the first place. His skin was the only reason he had to go to Canada. But Moon's NFL bnumbers were so huge they couldn't be ignored. That's not the case in 2020. Not only is Matt Ryan NOT a HOFer he isn't and never has been the best qb in his division let alone the league. If anything Matt Ryan proves just how great Tony Gonzalez was and Julio is.

Not being as good as Brees isn't a knock. But I hear what you're saying.

Drew Brees and Cam Newton were both better than Matt Ryan in his own division. And I'm not 100% that in time Jamis Winston won't be.

Mike Vick didn't play his entire career under these rules. And the current rules weren't written with guys like Vick in mind.

You said nobody should get in off stats after Moon. Now Vick, who came in the league after Moon was out, gets covered too?

You said nobody should get in off stats after Moon. Now Vick, who came in the league after Moon was out, gets covered too?
What are you talking about? I'm a die hard Dirty Bird but I'm also the first to say that the only way Mike Vick gets into Canton is with a ticket. I love Vick but in no way, shape, fashion or form is he a HOFer.

On the other hand Mike Vick is exhibit A of why your boy Derrick Brooks got in. He was the designated Vick spy and every year twice a year he would shut Vick's ass down. Whether he was passing or running Derrick Brooks was also in the perfect position to contain Mike Vick. DB55 was the fucking truth.

Im starting to think we disagree because you just have a lower bar for HOF. Quick check which of these guys do you have as HOF?

Eli
Rivers
Romo
Big Ben
Matt Ryan
Cam Newton
Flacco
Stafford

Eli - getting In but doesn't deserve it
Rivers - Borderline
Romo - No
Big Ben - Yes