Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Michael Vick

HOF or FOH: Michael Vick

• Total voters
Definitely would've been if he had linked with Andy from the beginning of his career

Not necessarily.......

lmg]
giphy.gif

Nah he is definitely one of my favorite players of all time though he wont be forgotten He has lefft a more indelible mark and is more unforgettable than some HOF's

That means something

Vick changed the game forever. We wouldn't have Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson, Russell Wilson, Patrick Mehommes, etc without him.

Vick is not a HOFer by any stretch of the imagination. He will never make it to Canton but the qb's that he gave birth to will. The same can said for Randall Cunningham.

Vick changed the game forever. We wouldn't have Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson, Russell Wilson, Patrick Mehommes, etc without him.

Vick is not a HOFer by any stretch of the imagination. He will never make it to Canton but the qb's that he gave birth to will. The same can said for Randall Cunningham.

To me Cunningham berthed all of them Vick included.

Cunningham was built like a crackhead and was doing his thing back when still could body the shit outta a runner with no flag.

Nope. He’s had sensational highlights but the passing stats & the lack of winning success holds him back. He should of been a hall of famer & if he took shit seriously those first 5-7 years.. things would be so different. He knows it too.

To me Cunningham berthed all of them Vick included.

Cunningham was built like a crackhead and was doing his thing back when still could body the shit outta a runner with no flag.
Vick came up in the tail end of that era and he took a fucking beating. Mike Vick is not a big guy. He's barely 6 feet and not very thick.

And even when the you can't breathe on the QB era started let's not pretend that Mike Vick and Cam Newton were getting those calls. I was a season ticket holder during the Vick years in ATL and I saw him take hits inside and out of the pocket on a weekly basis that no QB in the league did. They beat the shit out of Mike and he very rarely got a flag.

Last edited:
McNabb was a very good QB. One of the best of his era. With that said he's not a HOFer. Not even close.

See, I think the best of his era thing is an illusion. It looks that way because he lacked longevity, so he didn't have much of an era.

Back