Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Matthew Stafford

HOF or FOH: Matthew Stafford

• Total voters
Also. Care is putting the same numbers as stafford.

Is y’all saying that same things about him?

You right.

Before 2020, last Bills playoff win was in 1995.

Both teams went 25 and 30 years without a playoff win. Except Cincy was at making the playoffs in that Marvin Lewis run... :js4:

smh.

Cincinnati is the worse organization in sports. Players and coaches even come out to say that.

Also. The take you talking about nobody notice Stafford because he was in Detroit. Carr is on the same pace. Do you feel the same about him?

Lol the stats he dropped showed dude was average

I think he's arguing for him. A few of those stat lines have him top 3 in the league.

Those stats are misleading though. I've said this all along. Stafford has always put up big numbers, but it was stat padding.

smh.

Cincinnati is the worse organization in sports. Players and coaches even come out to say that.

Bruh, folks have bitched about the Pat's, some wearing rings plural.... :js4:

Also. The take you talking about nobody notice Stafford because he was in Detroit. Carr is on the same pace. Do you feel the same about him?

In case you missed it....

This. This. This.

Stafford ain't a HOF, but if Eli is a lock just cuz of his last name and 2 SB, even though his career outside those 2 seasons was mid. Stafford definitely getting in, especially since he's still relatively young and got 3-4 more seasons left.

I initially said yes...

But now that I have had a chance to really think about it....I dont know man....

Im not saying definitely not...but he aint a lock either

I initially said yes...

But now that I have had a chance to really think about it....I dont know man....

Im not saying definitely not...but he aint a lock either

I said he will have to have like 4 more years like this year but have to cut down on the INTs. Can’t be leading the league in INTs and shit

People need to stop being prisoners of the moment

Stafford wasn't even the best player in the biggest game or close to being the best player

2015-2018 (Jim Caldwell Years)

We went 70 straight games without having a RB rush for 100 yards. (That's 4 years) and NFL record

By 2015 Megatron is breaking down somewhat physically from carrying the WR corp and the losing. We finally get a legit number 2 option in Golden Tate via Free Agency. Megatron Retires at 30. I would have continued playing if with a winning organization despite the injuries.

2017 the organization is tired of Eric Ebron and release him. Yup remember we could have drafted Aaron Donald. Matter of fact, nobody else from that draft was on an NFL roster by 2018. Once again a wasted draft class by the Detroit Lions. 3 out of the players drafted were waived by the Lions after the first preseason in 2014 lol.

2015 draft was also a bust. Only producing Quandre Diggs a 3rd round pick. Our first round pick OG Laken Tomlison was a bust but not is very good for the 49ers which speaks to our inability to develop.

2016 Bobb Quin takes over as GM. The 3rd GM in Staffords tenure. First draft was pretty good and he hit on a dog as gaurd in the 3rd round Grahm Glagsaw. To tell you how inept and a jerk quinn is. Glagsow can play both C and G and when it was time to negotiate years down the line he conspires with Patricia to take more snaps at Center and Right Guard so they can low ball him as LG make more money. He leaves in FA.

2017: Megatron is gone and Stafford still has a great year but there is no depth on the roster outside Stafford, Darius Slay, Diggs who are our stars and at WR we have Golden Tate who Stafford makes his numbers better than what it would be anywhere else honestly. He's not a number 1 receiver at all

Team was good but not great and just needed to hit on draft picks and develop and I never thought Caldwell was the right coach. He is too conservative but it is a great man. I agree to move off of him but they need to do a real coaching search.

But, we got Quinn from the Belichick tree and we all know that Patricia was gonna be the choice smh

I respect you defending your guy... but nobody gives a shit about excuses when talking HoF. You typing all that proves he's not HoF worthy.

I respect you defending your guy... but nobody gives a shit about excuses when talking HoF. You typing all that proves he's not HoF worthy.

Im still waiting on everybody that said it was because he was in Detroit to respond to my comments about Carr

Also. Dak on a far better pace than Stafford Yards and TDs wise. And having a winning record as a QB FYI. But yall not saying he has a HOF trajectory

Deion Sanders

"What is a Hall of Famer now? Is it a guy who played a long time? It's so skewed now. Once upon a time, a Hall of Famer was a player who changed the darn game, who made you want to reach in your pocket and pay your admission to see that guy play. That's not a Hall of Famer anymore. Every Tom, Dick and Harry, you're a Hall of Famer, you're a Hall of Famer, you're a Hall of Famer. They let everybody in this thing. It's not exclusive anymore. And I don't like it."

If Stafford can be a top 3 QB for the next 4 years he will get in

Im still waiting on everybody that said it was because he was in Detroit to respond to my comments about Carr

Nobody cares where someone plays either. HoF isn't graded on a curve. It's based on what you did... not what you could have done if this and that happened. Stafford has not had a HoF career. He can go in the Hall of Excuses.

Back