Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Matthew Stafford

HOF or FOH: Matthew Stafford

• Total voters
No, he’s Cutler if Cutler had joined a good team at the end of his career instead of Miami

If the HOF was the way I'd have it be. NO

The HOF that exists where Eli is a lock. Gon head & put Matt in too.

This. This. This.

Stafford ain't a HOF, but if Eli is a lock just cuz of his last name and 2 SB, even though his career outside those 2 seasons was mid. Stafford definitely getting in, especially since he's still relatively young and got 3-4 more seasons left.

We talking bout a mfer who still playing.

Is he a HOFer now? Nah.

Will he be a HOFer in 3-4 years? Probably

The main point is that where you get drafter does determine your outcome and career trajectory. Stafford had the same skillet as Mahommes. Amazing arm talent, raw and can be sloppy with his footwork.

We can really credit Caldwell for making Stafford a better QB with his mechanics. Mahommes gets drafted in a great position in KC and has instant success. Now everyone is ready to right Mahommes into the HOF after his 5th year. When I see a QB right now who is very much like Stafford in his early years with the better coach, play caller and organization.

You place Mahommes in Detroit with that culture and he's not looked at the same.

Burrow was drafted by the worse organization in all of sports. Shrugs

Indy was a shit organization for a while before Manning got there

Burrow was drafted by the worse organization in all of sports. Shrugs

Indy was a shit organization for a while before Manning got there

Cincy hasn't been a bad Org. Have they had some bad years in the mid 90s til Marvin Lewis? Yes. But the 80s Bengals and the Lewis years was a respectable organization. And they getting back with Burrow.

I can think of a couple organizations that are worse.

Cincy hasn't been a bad Org. Have they had some bad years in the mid 90s til Marvin Lewis? Yes. But the 80s Bengals and the Lewis years was a respectable organization. And they getting back with Burrow.

I can think of a couple organizations that are worse.

They have the worse organization in sports. That claim is made over and over.

I remember listing to 105.3 the fan (cowboys) and a retired scout with plenty contacts was saying its them and its not even close. They have the least amount of scouts, they pay their scouts the least, they don't hire new coaches because they are cheap.

All makes sense because they couldn't develop players over the last like 20 years.

Palmer came out a few days ago talking about how hes afraid that Cincy aint gon do whatever it takes to build around Joe and Chase because they are so bad/cheap

That's the reality. Ownership love doing just enough to earn that check

Palmer came out a few days ago talking about how hes afraid that Cincy aint gon do whatever it takes to build around Joe and Chase because they are so bad/cheap

That's the reality. Ownership love doing just enough to earn that check

Bruh, they ain't the only ones that's cheap. The smaller markets/brands don't spend like the bigger ones.

All makes sense because they couldn't develop players over the last like 20 years.

:tuh:........What!!!!!

Chad Johnson
TJ Hoseyamama
Geno Atkins
AJ Green
Carlos Dunlap
Andrew Whitworth
Andy Dalton had a better career than anybody predicted when he was drafted.

Bruh, they ain't the only ones that's cheap. The smaller markets/brands don't spend like the bigger ones.

:tuh:........What!!!!!

Chad Johnson
TJ Hoseyamama
Geno Atkins
AJ Green
Carlos Dunlap
Andrew Whitworth
Andy Dalton had a better career than anybody predicted when he was drafted.

Damn thats a short ass list.

And still dont take away from what I said

Bengals have more Conf Championship, Division titles, and more playoff app. Plus as produced more HOF players than your Saints in their history. And didn't exist til 2 years after the Saints.

If the Bengals are bad, what are the Saints?
Before this year they had the longest playoff wins drought in the NFL.

One player changed that. A QB

Back