• Total voters
Damn. No All pros or Pro Bowls?

NFL records
  • Fastest player to reach 20,000 career passing yards (71 games)[1]
  • Fastest player to reach 30,000 career passing yards (109 games)[2]
  • Fastest player to reach 40,000 career passing yards (147 games)[3]
  • Fastest player to reach 45,000 career passing yards (165 games)[4]

As of today I say no.

In the next 3 years he will be top 10 in yards and TDs. But it is a passing league now and he still wasnt one of the best during his time

Damn. No All pros or Pro Bowls?

NFL records
  • Fastest player to reach 20,000 career passing yards (71 games)[1]
  • Fastest player to reach 30,000 career passing yards (109 games)[2]
  • Fastest player to reach 40,000 career passing yards (147 games)[3]
  • Fastest player to reach 45,000 career passing yards (165 games)[4]
I’m surprised he’s only made one pro bowl. Not even as a replacement.

I’m surprised he’s only made one pro bowl. Not even as a replacement.

He just never been a top 3-5 QB in his own conference in any given year.

When I think of HOF I think of game changers. The best of the best when they played. And he don’t come to mind.

He just never been a top 3-5 QB in his own conference in any given year.

When I think of HOF I think of game changers. The best of the best when they played. And he don’t come to mind.
He’s always been a top QB but no one paid attention because he was in Detroit

He’s always been a top QB but no one paid attention because he was in Detroit

Excuses. And since you wanna say it’s because it’s where he played. let me name some teams that ain’t big or don’t have the background

I’ll just go NFC

Brees was in New Orleans.
Wilson is in Seattle
Cam was in Charlotte

AFC

Manning was in Indy
Mahomes in KC
Allen I’m Buffalo
Burrow in Cincinnati and plays for the worse organization In all of pro sports.

All cities that’s considered smaller. But winning games put you on the map.

Excuses. And since you wanna say it’s because it’s where he played. let me name some teams that ain’t big or don’t have the background

I’ll just go NFC

Brees was in New Orleans.
Wilson is in Seattle
Cam was in Charlotte

AFC

Manning was in Indy
Mahomes in KC
Allen I’m Buffalo
Burrow in Cincinnati and plays for the worse organization In all of pro sports.

All cities that’s considered smaller. But winning games put you on the map.
Those teams outside of maybe Cincy and NO had more structure.

Derek Carr is on pace to throw more TDs than Stafford with a few less attempts a game

Stafford averages 25 more yards a game (while playing with Megatron for 7 years)

Very similar numbers and Carr never had a WR better than Megatron, Kupp, ODB, Tate, or Woods.

Would you say the same things about Carr?

This is foolish and premature cuz Matt is only 34 and will play 4 to 5 more years. He'll get those ProBowl votes now cuz he in LA.

He should have went this year over Murray but fans voted for the "cooler Murray" and voted for Russell Wilson. Both were hurt half the year.

There were a few times in Detroit he should have went to the Pro Bowl over Eli Manning but Manning plays in New York and has the "Manning" last name and got the votes.

Meanwhile, I thought I share with you how inept Detroit was and no QB could make it work in Detroit.

Imma break it down by Timelines.

2009-2013 (The Jim Scwhartz Years)

Schwartz did a great job of installing a tough culture but he did not preach disciple. Throughout his tenure. We were always top of the league in penalties. We lead the league in personal foul penalties, Defensive Pass Interference. Constantly got called for holding, false starts, offsides etc.

Also this was the time period when Suh would curb stomp QBs on the ground. Total lack of sound fundamental situational football.

Ok, we had Megatron but no other weapons at receiver. TE we had Brandon Pettigrew who had hands of stone. 2011 we drafted Titus Young in the 2nd round. This guy had so many red flags. He was kicked off the team at Boise St. and we took a flyer on him in the 2nd rd.

That year he shoved Malcolm Jenkins in the face in z critical week 12 game which drew an sportsman like penalty. The next year he sucker punched our Safety in practice and then in the middle of a game he purposely ran the wrong route and lined up in the wrong position that the players went to management that he needs to be gone. He later ended up in jail for breaking and entering in 2018 and had a number of run ins with the law.

We ended up with some white boy from Grand Valley State as our number 2 receiver.

Also that 2011 draft class was the one of the worst. Only 1 person, Nick Fairley was on an NFL roster 3 years later!!!

2014 due to our cap situation we can't resign Suh, Fairely and we are going all in. We have no depth due to years of failed draft picks.

Right there in our lap is Aaron Donald. The perfect player to transition away from Suh since we can't resign him. Well we end up drafting Eric Ebron who can't catch a cold, terrible in pass protection and has been inconsistent his entire career.

Back