Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Would Not Exist Without Jamaicans & Puerto Ricans - KRS One

Why do y'all have a problem with
You got to stop framing questions this way. It's false.

We don't have a problem with anybody but we are aggressively calling out people who have a problem with us, or whose words / actions undermine us like a @Blue_London

The bottom line is we get disproportionate opposition from our immigrant class and we have decided delineation gives us the best chance at achieving our goals. We will not achieve our goals with people who are not of our lineage undermining us.

For immigrant brothers and sisters who are on code with black empowerment, what's Understood doesn't need to be explained. Tethers will be ostracized.

The creators of hip-hop have just kicked off against Mexico support the culture.
Wtf are you babbling about?

Can you do anything other than troll from across the pond?

See, too long you tethers have been critics of black Americans under the guise of "we all black" but really yall are just jealous haters. For too long yall thought your melanin gave you cultural credibility. It doesn't. Your tether behavior will not sustain in the future.

Bruh…

I’m cool with whoever is cool with me.

I’ve always been that way and that will never change.

I don’t care what country you’re from.

I can’t speak for the homie, but I think the point that @Disanthrope is trying to get across is that we have people who flee their homelands (that are usually in shambles), come over here and have the AUDACITY to insult and criticize black Americans.

They couldn’t even succeed in their own countries, yet they wanna come here and dish out advice and criticism to us???

The nerve.

Imagine me running away from this country because of me not being able to handle the conditions, moving to Nigeria and talking shit about the people there and giving them advice on how to fix their living conditions.

Seriously, imagine that.

Again… I can’t speak for anybody else, but me, myself, I’m cool with anybody that’s cool with me.

Period.

And I think we all saying the amount of those people is low and obviously can’t be taken seriously. Outside of the internet have you heard any foreign black folks talk down on us in person?

Reactions: GNS
Now remember what this toothless piece of shit did to Nas...

If you have this snake advocating for you you're on the wrong side

You suck dick in real life so no wonder you're on the side of the liars..

You're a faggot in real life and a worthless troll on the internet who brings no scholarship. Just trolling. You ignorant remedial piece of shit you couldn't refute a single word I said in this thread

I'd pay ya broke ass to debunk me

Yall really made @Goldie amazing website a Rest Haven for coons tethers and faggots

A lot of y'all have no integrity. Underachievers from nowhere special, who don't stand for shit. Those are the niggas who come at me

No accountability, no nothing, just all smoke for niggas who telling the truth about their lineage and culture smh

You suck dick in real life so no wonder you're on the side of the liars..

You're a faggot in real life and a worthless troll on the internet who brings no scholarship. Just trolling. You ignorant remedial piece of shit you couldn't refute a single word I said in this thread

I'd pay ya broke ass to debunk me

Bruh I’m refuting you all the fucking time but you’re just a stupid bitch who don’t know any facts. That FBA bullshit is only online bro you don’t talk about that shit in real life. You just looking for gimmick to latch on too. Blue London trolling but Freeman and Dwanye both dislike the state of rap. Nobody is taking shit from us right now today. Salt least as far as music contribution in the US.

But you’re an actual idiot

Back