Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Would Not Exist Without Jamaicans & Puerto Ricans - KRS One

This is basically what I said in my post.
Notice the energy from the people saying black Americans did it by ourselves opposed to the people saying we got help from them. There's no conviction in their claims, there's no receipts, there's no evidence, no names dropped. There's just myths and lies from that side

But this is what gatekeeping looks like

Nigga got 17 personalities and think Caribbeans are stealing hip hop origins is crazy
You got a daughter who's getting old enough to realize you're a Special Needs adult

Like, she knows her daddy is a retarded queer by now and doesn't carry himself like other men she sees and interacts with

I didn't wack you over that. I already said that what Loch121 said sounds plausible.

I'm wacking you over the FBA shit and this your everyone-but-me-is-a-coon shit.
Nah. You're the same nigga who sat here and said Angel Reese is "jealous" of Caitlin Clark, That's Plantation talk, period. That's not proud brother talk. So you're suspect.

Now you find yourself on the side of diluting black American culture.

This "FBA shit" seems to be the only side telling the truth. This FBA shit is the only shit that gets anything moving in the culture and is eventually going to get us reparations

This FBA shit proved our point in this thread and in society in general that black Americans created hip hop alone. Don't reply

You got a daughter who's getting old enough to realize you're a Special Needs adult

Like, she knows her daddy is a retarded queer by now and doesn't carry himself like other men she sees and interacts with

Lol nigga you have no family or job you gamble to maintain your life and think you were actually apart of hip hop. You have no women in your life. This FBA shit is all you got lame. Even race knows.

Back