Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People

No one said it doesn't exist in those other industries tho so all I'm seeing when you guys do that is an excuse for justification of fucked up behavior and practice.

Niggas have died over rap lyrics. That's not a matter of the human condition it's a matter of conditioned humans.

PEOPLE died over disrespectful words all over the planet throughout time

That’s not exclusive to hip hop.

I've alluded to that and those people. @SeaSnake will tell you cause he tried to say the same thing. Try again.

So what are we arguing about then?

Your frustrations and energy would be you probably setting up a media organisation that promotes the type Hip-hop artistry you want broadcasted to a large audience no?

@Dwayne in this thread I think said he mentors young black kids in football .. does he offer suggestions on the kind of music they consume for instance?

Y'all can start there... Baby steps

So what are we arguing about then?

Your frustrations and energy would be you probably setting up a media organisation that promotes the type Hip-hop artistry you want broadcasted to a large audience no?

@Dwayne in this thread I think said he mentors young black kids in football .. does he offer suggestions on the kind of music they consume for instance?

Y'all can start there... Baby steps
So I have to start a media organization in order for me to speak on things being fucked up? Nigga shut up.

What point are you trying to make?

A nigga got killed over disrespectful words. Hip hop? Or because it happened on a tv show = exclusive to TV shows?

Point being if behavior m occurs across other mediums, that makes it the opposite of exclusive.

Last edited:
A nigga got killed over disrespectful words. Hip hop? Or because it happened on a tv show = exclusive to TV shows?

Point being if behavior m occurs across other mediums, that makes it the opposite of exclusive.
I'm talking about hiphop exclusively, I've never said people dying over words only happens exclusively in hiphop.

But this is just more semantics and you getting away from the point.

Naw. You definitely don’t know older folks.

That shit was never cool

Just like y’all not around the youth enough.

It’s okay though, y’all speaking on it from an adult POV

I’m out

Lol so somehow you're the only person whose around both older and younger folks and know what they're into or were into

Maybe because you keep saying "nearly all rap music is bad for people". When you deem the entirety of something bad...it stands to reason you're labeling it the cause for many bad things within it
Nearly all rap music is promoting negative behavior

That’s just a fact.

I’ll say it again. The pendulum has swung too far and that direction and it needs balance.

Nearly all rap music is promoting negative behavior

That’s just a fact.

I’ll say it again. The pendulum has swung too far and that direction and it needs balance.

You can't say that then also act confused as to why people think you're laying the blame at the feet of hip hop more than anything else or that you aren't saying hip hop is bad...because that's what you're saying

You can't say that then also act confused as to why people think you're laying the blame at the feet of hip hop more than anything else or that you aren't saying hip hop is bad...because that's what you're saying
Laying blame is a lazy take because I already stated I’m not.

But you and Inglewood still trying to paint that picture but y’all got it.

Freeman been on fire today😂😂😂

Back