Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here Ye Here Ye

well its clear we arent going to get to the bottom of this. @HellCzar after reading the thread back and seeing you throwing snarky shots not only at @Disanthrope but me

you are now being excommunicated from the group. please hand in your badge by end of business day

lol... miserable trash ass group.

Just so this isnt labled as passive aggressive and yall know where I stand on it... im quoting you @Race Jones and tagging @Disanthrope as well for good measure.

nah hes fried coon chops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exhibit A

A black caretaker is REPEATEDLY spat on and abused by her racist white patient

Heres Inori's go along to get along cowardly ass kissing take

Yes.. that's why I asked. lol

Ok.. just wanted to be clear. Outside of being white and spitting on the sista... what leads you to believe this old lady is a racist? How did you make that jump?

She aint call her a nigger or any slur far as I can tell. Just based off what I saw I'm not gonna make the leap and call her a racist... especially being familiar with how dementia affects older people... which is why I aint say shit until the second video was posted and them two were dancing together.... leading me to believe old lady was just having an bad fuckin day.

If she called her a nigger while trying to spit on the sista... that'd be a completely different conversation

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back