Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here Ye Here Ye

Really? This shit is not a war between me and this nigga. I thought we were being two equally mutually ignorant between us. He never once came in my inbox saying we need to chill. We never seriously went to the mods on each other. I viewed like spy vs spy from Mad TV smoke for smoke sake.

Now if it causing a distraction or something or messing with the forum like when I said white genocide. Then I’ll chill.

It's telling how yall feel like people challenging yalls view is passive aggression lol. I'm quite direct on how I interact on here.
You're challenging our views in the wrong tho. You're not in the right, you're just in the majority. You challenging our views amounts to you running interference for the anti black democrats

Defending Democrats is not the noble deed you and abw thought it was a year ago

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Really? This shit is not a war between me and this nigga. I thought we were being two equally mutually ignorant between us. He never once came in my inbox saying we need to chill. We never seriously went to the mods on each other. I viewed like spy vs spy from Mad TV smoke for smoke sake.

Now if it causing a distraction or something or messing with the forum like when I said white genocide. Then I’ll chill.
I totally agree. It's mutual but the LADY asked us to stop and i have enough respect for her to oblige. Do you?

You're challenging our views in the wrong tho. You're in the right, you're just in the majority. You challenging our views amounts to you running interference for the anti black democrats

You're defending the Republicans yes or no? I'm confused on what team you're on. Are you on Race's goof troop, Tariq's steal your money team, MAGA or all of them?

You're challenging our views in the wrong tho. You're not in the right, you're just in the majority. You challenging our views amounts to you running interference for the anti black democrats

Broken ass, wrong ass, loud ass record on repeat. Your schtick is tired as hell.

That democrat shit dont fly with me. You continuously repeating it wont make it true

That's thing I didn't know if he was or wasn't BUT one could argue if you're go so hard against the Dem's you're in fact going for Rep's. I think they're both full of shit and should be taking apart but that's just me
Bro pretending anti Democrat rhetoric is pro Republican rhetoric is a sign of loyalty to the democrats

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Broken ass, wrong ass, loud ass record on repeat. Your schtick is tired as hell.

That democrat shit dont fly with me. You continuously repeating it wont make it true
You're not anti democrat, so its flying high af

You have more criticism for a museum than the anti black party you supported. A fact.

Back