Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here Ye Here Ye

I called him a Hotep? Can’t recall but probably true. But no no reason for peace it’s a mutual disdain
See, the thing is, you like others who hate me are tethered to other things. That's always a common denominator.

You're tethered to the lgbt, a lot are tethered the democrats, some, to the country they came from, others, to the race of their non black wives.

Righteous pro black American rhetoric threatens yall, yall quote me with smoke, we thump, yall get decapitated, repeat.

:cont:

Reactions: GNS
See, the thing is, you like others who hate me are tethered to other things. That's always a common denominator.

You're tethered to the lgbt, a lot are tethered the democrats, some, the country they came from, others, to the race of their non black wives.

Righteous pro black American rhetoric threatens yall, yall quote me with smoke, we thump, yall get decapitated, repeat.

Don’t remember a loss I ever took from you. Do remember you trying to convince us to donate to a scam. I’m about all black people not just the ones wearing ankhs you think black gays are out to destroy I don’t. Democrats are extremely weak and white folks need to not exist or at least 500 million less of them for a better world. That’s it

Don’t remember a loss I ever took from you. Do remember you trying to convince us to donate to a scam. I’m about all black people not just the ones wearing ankhs you think black gays are out to destroy I don’t. Democrats are extremely weak and white folks need to not exist or at least 500 million less of them for a better world. That’s it
Nigga pls.. i slap you up and down this forum. I had to turn my notifications off that day i roasted you for saying you wouldn't be mad at being decieved by a tranny...

The point is I stand on a square of what's best for black people and the people who have the most smoke for me DON'T.

Nigga pls.. i slap you up and down this forum. I had to turn my notifications off that day i roasted you for saying you wouldn't be mad at being decieved by a tranny...

The point is I stand on a square of what's best for black people and the people who have the most smoke for me DON'T.

You’re delusional bro. You still ain’t get your money back for the museum so you counting likes to make you feel better. Man gtfoh

Back