Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here Ye Here Ye

lol you dont know me nigga.

Sorry we cant all be internet revolutionaries like you tho.. doing your part by donating to scammers, cussing out white people on twitter and in the same breath threatening to snitch to white folks on other black people trying to get them fired/cancelled.

Good job bro. All of us black folks thank you for your "service"

fuckin goof
None of that sticks to me tho.

Bruh you're a docile caribbean houseboy who doesn't share the smoke black Americans have for white supremacy. That's the bottom line. That's why you quote me playing referee for 3 years.

That's why you'd let a white bitch spit on you then look for the nearest napkin. We different

None of that sticks to me tho.

Bruh you're a docile caribbean houseboy who doesn't share the smoke black Americans have for white supremacy. That's the bottom line. That's why you quote me playing referee for 3 years.

That's why you'd let a white bitch spit on you then look for the nearest napkin. We different

Loud and all the way wrong lol

Im clear this up real quick tho. Y’all niggas gotta stop with this and I expected more from you. Y’all are not victims in any sense.
Fool that's a fact. You brought it me first the same way inori called us trash people unprovoked

I mind don't kicking your ass daily, its fun but Race asked us to stop..

Back