Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here Ye Here Ye

I thoughty shawty was banned or went back to her twitter with a lot followers. What's going on? Someone send her more dick pics?

What's he sick of? Nothing was said to him

Interjected himself in a thread about 2 other ppl and started throwing direct shots instead of his usual passive aggressive shots... that's all
exactly

@Inori got mopped in this thread per usual

Aiight now. Yall gonna make @Inori go Ultra Instinct on yall. Talmbout

"Now who got mopped?"
IrdyOnE.gif

Lol

lol I spent enough time on this bs yesterday.. lol the back and forth was entertaining but kindly fuck outa here after this.

@Race Jones and @Disanthrope delusional as hell and they just gon keep acting like we dont see the bullshit they be doing round here.

Notice Race aint say shit about how she tried to clown but went silent when I pulled receipts about her agreeing with the same post she was tryna clown about.

Notice how Dis be tryna claim ima democrat when I made it clear I dont even fuck with them like that and disprove all the bullshit he be talkin bout and he ducks out claiming "bad faith" arguments cuz he cant keep up and articulate his stances without insults and deflection.

They gon keep repeating their tired ass shit.. im good tho

prince-chappelleshow.gif

Blessings to errbody! lol im on chill status. Errbody enjoy your weekend and be safe as you can!

lol I spent enough time on this bs yesterday.. lol the back and forth was entertaining but kindly fuck outa here after this.

@Race Jones and @Disanthrope delusional as hell and they just gon keep acting like we dont see the bullshit they be doing round here.

Notice Race aint say shit about how she tried to clown but went silent when I pulled receipts about her agreeing with the same post she was tryna clown about.

Notice how Dis be tryna claim ima democrat when I made it clear I dont even fuck with them like that and disprove all the bullshit he be talkin bout and he ducks out claiming "bad faith" arguments cuz he cant keep up and articulate his stances without insults and deflection.

View attachment 688549

Blessings to errbody! lol im on chill status. Errbody enjoy your weekend and be safe as you can!

what receipts?

inori shut cho yo ass up

writing 6 paragraphs of nothingness

youre a coon ass buffoon that got dragged

Last edited:

View attachment 688549

Nah nigga you DO fuck with the dems like that

Because you constantly run interference for them

Your fingers are constantly typing things that are in the democrats best interest

Now, i didn't call you a coon like Race but you're a safe and docile, go along to get a along tamed non threatening negro, like the Jean family and you have zero interest in challenging white supremacy

Challenging Race and Disanthrope is easier for you

Back