Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henry Ruggs III, WR with LV Raiders, Sentenced 3 to 10 Years for Killing Driver of Vehicle Involved In Accident He Caused While Drunk Driving

@ me next time

that lil nigga got to live with what he did for the rest of his life like how you gotta live with posting a girl pictures online for internet clout

empathy and sympathy ain’t the same, you didnt know so don’t act like you did

he a person so I can put myself in his shoes and feel for him to the point where I can hold him accountable and remove my judgment....stupid ass lil nigga

dont listen to beta

he the same nigga that said we should bomb the hood

@ me next time

that lil nigga got to live with what he did for the rest of his life like how you gotta live with posting a girl pictures online for internet clout

empathy and sympathy ain’t the same, you didnt know so don’t act like you did

he a person so I can put myself in his shoes and feel for him to the point where I can hold him accountable and remove my judgment....stupid ass lil nigga
Such a sad response on multiple levels

Im just saying most people been reckless in some form or another behind the wheel and skated because they never got caught or didnt kill anyone. Ruggs got caught. Ruggs killed someone and so he will face whatever consequences

I just pray everyone is acutely aware of their own transgressions and low lights that didn’t make the news.

either way, I can empathize with a young lady whose life ended tragically and I can also empathize with a young man whose world is ending in front of millions
Man this whole situation is just sad man. Really depressing.

Back