Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henry Ruggs III, WR with LV Raiders, Sentenced 3 to 10 Years for Killing Driver of Vehicle Involved In Accident He Caused While Drunk Driving

Damn. Times have changed...

Jus googled dante stalllworth. He only got 30 days, served 24.

And that was in 2009. Times flies

Because they don’t want the bad PR of another trial and will offer $ to settle

They won't have to worry bout any PR cuz it most likely will be thrown out before it even goes that far.

Unless whatever venue he was at when he got drunk was some Raiders event. Then maybe.

People rarely have empathy for those suffering from self inflicted consequences. Nobody made him get drunk, nobody made him speed 156 mph on a road that clearly ain't made for no type of speeding, nobody made him that shit was a good idea except him. So there's going to be many who feel no type of sadness for him losing his career and time behind bars for some shit he did that literally every single person over the age of 10 knows is wrong to do.

People rarely have empathy for those suffering from self inflicted consequences. Nobody made him get drunk, nobody made him speed 156 mph on a road that clearly ain't made for no type of speeding, nobody made him that shit was a good idea except him. So there's going to be many who feel no type of sadness for him losing his career and time behind bars for some shit he did that literally every single person over the age of 10 knows is wrong to do.

Hmmmm... interesting

Hmmmm... interesting

If you're attempting to make the leap I think you are...as many niggas argued knowing something is wrong vs thinking you'll actually be caught and punished are 2 different things. Which as this thread has shown leads to defending some indefensible shit

RIP to the person who died.

Dude is dumb.

I could have got killed by a drunk driver like this.

I was at a light and got rear ended by a drunk dude going full speed.

RIP to the person who died.

Dude is dumb.

I could have got killed by a drunk driver like this.

I was at a light and got rear ended by a drunk dude going full speed.

I got in a fender bender at a red light with a DD after the Mayweather vs Canelo fight and she drove off. The front of her car was fucked up and my SUV back bumper was a lil bent.

When is a person responsible for drinking and committing a heinous act?

Is it when they get behind the wheel and kill someone?
Is it when they sexually assault another person?
Is it when they beat their kids?

Yall are playing loose as fuck and depending on the situation yall wanna blame alcohol.

Back