Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henry Ruggs III, WR with LV Raiders, Sentenced 3 to 10 Years for Killing Driver of Vehicle Involved In Accident He Caused While Drunk Driving

what does that have to do with anything ? nobody should drive behind a wheel drunk but many people do mainly by a force of habit or cant gauge how drunk they truly are.

either way are these bad people? no. do they make bad decisions? yes

do they probably need some help? YES.

i just hate when the focus is primarily punitive and not primarily about safeguards.

the lives of both alcoholics and victims of DUIs could be saved drastically by using technology that actively prevents drunk driving.
Considering it takes a particularly callous, selfish and ignorant person to drive under the influence and put others in harms way simply not to be inconvenienced by their own actions, calling them bad people wouldn't be a stretch in the lightest.

Top Golf would be in huge trouble had this happened in TX

@konceptjones guessing NV law is pretty lax on this?

There's no law out here that holds bars/bartenders responsible for someone getting drunk, getting behind the wheel, and harming another person and that's likely due to having so many bars on the strip and in the resorts there as well as on Fremont St.

Top Golf is trash

I’d probably like it if I could hit the ball worth a damn tho

They cost too much to go just for drinks
man they be at the one here like everyday. I've gone i think 3x and the experience was worse with each trip.

Drinks were watered tf down, food tasted like they didnt thaw it out all the way, and it's overpriced to golf imo. After you hit the ball a few times, you ready to go

Top Golf is trash

I’d probably like it if I could hit the ball worth a damn tho

They cost too much to go just for drinks

I don't know about the others, but I know the one here has several bars, a couple of pools, a fuckton of bays, and I almost think there's a club in there too.

I still have no interest in that shit tho.

Im just saying most people been reckless in some form or another behind the wheel and skated because they never got caught or didnt kill anyone. Ruggs got caught. Ruggs killed someone and so he will face whatever consequences

I just pray everyone is acutely aware of their own transgressions and low lights that didn’t make the news.

either way, I can empathize with a young lady whose life ended tragically and I can also empathize with a young man whose world is ending in front of millions

alcohol affects decision making soo….

The problem with this is the decision was made before you had 1 drink. He knew he drove and decided to drink.

If he was at home got drunk and drove somewhere that would apply more with your statement

“Let’s empathize with both sides“
@ me next time

that lil nigga got to live with what he did for the rest of his life like how you gotta live with posting a girl pictures online for internet clout

empathy and sympathy ain’t the same, you didnt know so don’t act like you did

he a person so I can put myself in his shoes and feel for him to the point where I can hold him accountable and remove my judgment....stupid ass lil nigga

Back