Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henry Ruggs III, WR with LV Raiders, Sentenced 3 to 10 Years for Killing Driver of Vehicle Involved In Accident He Caused While Drunk Driving

Yeah he's done

Not sure why they brought the gun up. That's 100% legal here in NV. This is an open carry state with zero registration requirements and having a loaded gun in your car is not a crime unless you're not permitted to have a gun in the first place.

Where it gets tricky is if they're going to try to stick him with a charge of "Possession of a Firearm Under the Influence", because they can argue that simply having it in your car is not necessarily possession. That charge is typically used when you have a gun on your person while drunk or high.

Not sure why they brought the gun up. That's 100% legal here in NV. This is an open carry state with zero registration requirements and having a loaded gun in your car is not a crime unless you're not permitted to have a gun in the first place.

Where it gets tricky is if they're going to try to stick him with a charge of "Possession of a Firearm Under the Influence", because they can argue that simply having it in your car is not necessarily possession. That charge is typically used when you have a gun on your person while drunk or high.

To demonize the ownership of a firearm.

Don't want to change the subject matter but yeah man that's why I stay away from alcohol or anything that usually has more bad scenarios then good.

People can call me lame, no fun, or whatever but based in my lifetime and a family tree of addiction I have seen nothing but terror with Alcohol.

The most I'll do is a Lil sippy whine, and not judging others, but I always thought it was corny to make something like alcohol a social standard or need to mingle with "adults".

Don't want to change the subject matter but yeah man that's why I stay away from alcohol or anything that usually has more bad scenarios then good.

People can call me lame, no fun, or whatever but based in my lifetime and a family tree of addiction I have seen nothing but terror with Alcohol.

The most I'll do is a Lil sippy whine, and not judging others, but I always thought it was corny to make something like alcohol a social standard or need to mingle with "adults".

One of the wildest things to experience is to be out or at a party and the looks you get for turning down liquor. People legit look at you like you've got 3 eyes or some shit

One of the wildest things to experience is to be out or at a party and the looks you get for turning down liquor. People legit look at you like you've got 3 eyes or some shit
Dog, I lost friends, had family members cut me off, and folks shame me for being straight edge. People called me less of Man because I don't drink or smoke, etc. Yet most issues i ran across from violence, neglect, DUIs be stemming from folks drinking. Like my G I'm good on all of that shit, I legit terrifies me to think I have to rely on something to loosen up at functions because naturally a nigga is a introvert.

I think peer pressure is some weak bitch shit, and I wonder how many DUIs was a factor of it.

To demonize the ownership of a firearm.

Even if they stick him the possession while intoxicated charge the shit is only a misdemeanor that you usually get fined for but I doubt that'll happen.

But you're right, it's just a way to further demonize dude, which really doesn't need help at this point. Muhfucka drunk and doin' 156, killed a woman and her dog??? He gettin the max penalty already 'cause of the dog.

Another thing too I'm not sure if I'm the only one here, but I honestly don't drive alot or much at all. Trying to work on my fears/anxiety of driving but I've seen some gruesome ass car deaths in person in Atlanta resulting from Drunk drivers and till this day shit fucked me up and not want to drive at all.

Dog, I lost friends, had family members cut me off, and folks shame me for being straight edge. People called me less of Man because I don't drink or smoke, etc. Yet most issues i ran across from violence, neglect, DUIs be stemming from folks drinking. Like my G I'm good on all of that shit, I legit terrifies me to think I have to rely on something to loosen up at functions because naturally a nigga is a introvert.

I think peer pressure is some weak bitch shit, and I wonder how many DUIs was a factor of it.

As someone who used to dj parties I've seen more my fair share of alcohol related fuck ups...and yeah people will cause permanent damage to themselves or others and their relationships with others under the guise of "I was just drunk"

I get it nowadays over weed. Cats stay askin if I smoke and when I'm like "nah b" they look at me like I'm a fuckin alien or some shit.

I don't drink, but anyone who possibly drive while intoxicated, I'm generally interested. Is it because it's a confident thing like you got this? Or is it a thrill? Or is it something where you don't even realize how wasted you are?

Always been curious about this. I'm assuming it varies for different folks.

I don't drink, but anyone who possibly drive while intoxicated, I'm generally interested. Is it because it's a confident thing like you got this? Or is it a thrill? Or is it something where you don't even realize how wasted you are?

Confidence thing. I’ve been a little tipsy while driving but full on drunk? Rarely. People that do it often wanna feel like they can do it and no one should tell them what to do

Confidence thing. I’ve been a little tipsy while driving but full on drunk? Rarely. People that do it often wanna feel like they can do it and no one should tell them what to do
Makes sense. Sucks.. but I get it. It's the old "liquid confidence" shit.

Man this shit scary bro. Like selfish drivers on the road LEGIT gives me high anxiety.

Was the gun legally his? If not then would that be some extra crime?

Was the gun legally his? If not then would that be some extra crime?

There's no registration required in this state for rifles or handguns, so any gun you have is legally yours as far as the state is concerned. It used to be that you had to register handguns here in Clark County, but the governor signed a law back in 2015 that basically stripped the counties of the ability to require registration.

How many of them have killed folks drunk driving?

what does that have to do with anything ? nobody should drive behind a wheel drunk but many people do mainly by force of habit or cant gauge how drunk they truly are.

either way are these bad people? no. do they make bad decisions? yes

do they probably need some help? YES.

i just hate when the focus is primarily punitive and not primarily about safeguards.

the lives of both alcoholics and victims of DUIs could be saved drastically by using technology that actively prevents drunk driving.

Last edited:

I use to when I was real young like 21. It was the thrill for me i guess but Im a strong believer that you only get away with something for so long until something goes terribly wrong.

like the old adage says: what goes up must come down

so I stopped completely. the sheer idea of me hurting myself or someone else drove me out of the driver seat

Back