Deodorant again in the morning?

• Yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Neither, I wake up with swamp ass so it’s two showers back to back

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
You walking around with mf'ers smoking everywhere, air pollution and all that bullshit. Hop in the shower when you out for long periods
Yeah I can't relate

I telework M-W, office Th-Fr in a building that does not permit smoking within 200ft of said building.

Besides this, I do all my running around so that when I come back home, I'm in for the day/night so once I shower, I'm good until the next day🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah I can't relate

I telework M-W, office Th-Fr in a building that does not permit smoking within 200ft of said building.

Besides this, I do all my running around so that when I come back home, I'm in for the day/night so once I shower, I'm good until the next day🤷🏾‍♂️

Y'all way is wild to me. It's just the way I grew up, you come from outside playing and whatever clean yourself up before you do anything else

Y'all way is wild to me. It's just the way I grew up, you come from outside playing and whatever clean yourself up before you do anything else
But in your example, you going right back outside to get back dirty

You taking a bath to get dirty

You coming from somewhere to go straight to your kid with everything you've came into contact with up to the point
I'on know if you realize this but the moment you get out the shower, you start shedding skin which is dirt.

Your skin naturally has bacteria to kill off the germs you tend to face on a daily basis. You are interrupting the production of that bacteria by constantly washing it off as frequent as you shower

I showered last night .. and I'll shower before I get ready for work later. Cuz after running around this house, and running around imma do outside. Imma need a shower before I go in at 3

I showered last night .. and I'll shower before I get ready for work later. Cuz after running around this house, and running around imma do outside. Imma need a shower before I go in at 3
Understandable

Naw, look at his most recent post all the way at the top. It's 3 showers a day and a bath. That's alot of clothes to go through in one day and you not on vacation.

Water bill gotta be high as hell.
You wear the clothes you work in all day. For me it's work clothes, then clothes where I'm running the streets in and then bed wear, that's not a lot a day

Back