Deodorant again in the morning?

• Yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Neither, I wake up with swamp ass so it’s two showers back to back

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
I dont put deodorant on at night either. If you going to sleep, how do yall get that funky while sleeping? Also, if you are using a deodorant with aluminum, you shouldnt be applying it for that long of a time. Aluminum causes health issues as it absorbs in your skin.

Chi-town b, use that insurance and go see a physician about your problem cause yes nigga, this is a YOU problem
Bathing is a problem to you, tells more about you than it does me. I would tell you to go clean yourself up before engaging with me but what's the point

Bathing is a problem to you, tells more about you than it does me. I would tell you to go clean yourself up before engaging with me but what's the point
Fam,

My house at night is 68 or below. I don't sweat in my sleep and I routinely change my bedding. The fact YOU'RE bathing so frequently leads me to believe the place where you lay your head at ain't the cleanest

Unless you been having sex after you've showered for the night, you're doing too much by showering as frequent as you say you do.

And you don't strike me as a nigga who moisturize so there's that

Fam,

My house at night is 68 or below. I don't sweat in my sleep and I routinely change my bedding. The fact YOU'RE bathing so frequently leads me to believe the place where you lay your head at ain't the cleanest

Unless you been having sex after you've showered for the night, you're doing too much by showering as frequent as you say you do.

And you don't strike me as a nigga who moisturize so there's that
It ain't about sweating in my sleep, it's a new day and I start it off by hitting the showers. Putting soap on my body. And nigga don't day dream about me moisturizing, the hell wrong with you. You one shower a day niggas got some nerve. Just say for 16 or 17 hours of the day no water and soap has hit your body

It ain't about sweating in my sleep, it's a new day and I start it off by hitting the showers. Putting soap on my body. And nigga don't day dream about me moisturizing, the hell wrong with you. You one shower a day niggas got some nerve. Just say for 16 or 17 hours of the day no water and soap has hit your body
Why are you sweating in your sleep?!?!

This is not normal 😂

Back