Deodorant again in the morning?

• Yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Neither, I wake up with swamp ass so it’s two showers back to back

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
The world is dirty, the air is polluted, people you come into contact with according to this thread are dirty. We over here cleaning ourselves every chance
YOUR BODY HAS BACTERIA TO FIGHT OFF GERMS YOU ENCOUNTER THROUGHOUT THE DAY

megaphone-shouting.gif

If you are smelling that bad in morning from just sleeping, you need to see a doctor cause something else is going on.

Some folk just get funky pits like that, some don't. If you're Korean you don't need deodorant at all.

Personally, it depends on the season; warmer months I need to throw a touch under my arms after a nighttime shower. Cooler months I usually don't.

That depends when he get up to get dressed. if it's 8 hours or more then you should hit the shower

Ah, gotcha. So a nigga who takes a shower at 12:01am and sleep until 8:00am - 7 hours and 59 minutes - doesn't need a shower. But a nigga who sleeps one minute longer is a disgusting, dirty, wretch if he doesn't shower.

Na, I gotchu. I was confused at first. But that logic checks out.

I started to use deodorant when they started to complain at the job

dying-laughing.gif

Conversely, having to bathe 4 times times a day just to maintain isn't the flex you think it is.
It's not a flex, I just feel the first thing you should do in the morning is bathe and being outside for hours you should bathe before trying to eat or sitting down on your furniture. Y'all take your one shower and I'll take my three

Not only are y'all not bathing regularly you got people leaving dirt in the shower for the next person to use
You really think we believe you’re taking 4 showers a day and then handling chemicals 4 times a day (which needs to be washed off your entire body) l

Anybody that cleaning their tub and not washing off is a biohazard ☣️ lolololol

Back