Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
So AP the bitch ass mod? No offense

So that's his issue with the OJays sisters? No offense

I had forgotten the details

man SU with yo non comprehending ass

Goat was trying to rob everybody using the old robbery system. He kept choosing door no. 4 like a jackass, and kept losing money b/c door no. 4 wasnt a winner damn near every time he bet.

When he finally won, he just started trying to ban people for GP

man SU with yo non comprehending ass

Goat was trying to rob everybody using the old robbery system. He kept choosing door no. 4 like a jackass, and kept losing money b/c door no. 4 wasnt a winner damn near every time he bet.

When he finally won, he just started trying to ban people for GP
I remember the robberies, who could forget 16-0? We were all witnesses

I didn't remember why he left, GOOBER

I remember the robberies, who could forget 16-0? We were all witnesses

I didn't remember why he left, GOOBER
he left b/c he spent all his money and got mad they banned him?

the ban was only for 24 hrs, but he was acting like it was for a month

All the mods are bitch ass mods

Alla dem
You sound like the old me but now that I'm corporate I'm a have to tell ya

gzkiueM.gif

FOH

did this happen yes or no?

-you paid to get me banned
-you got me banned, and the ABW ladies pooled their money and bailed me out
-when i came back, they pooled together and banned you
-you took your ball and went home

This did happen.

Which was some hoe shit.

But after i got banned i decided to ride out the last 2-3 months on the IC cuz i was tired of talking to myself in the record store.

And i didnt like chilling in the Chill Spot reading yall discuss your lunch plans, bowel movements, & other boring shit i gave no fucks about.

So to answer the question of this thread... ABW is 10x better now that it is the IC2.0

This did happen.

Which was some hoe shit.

But after i got banned i decided to ride out the last 2-3 months on the IC cuz i was tired of talking to myself in the record store.

And i didnt like chilling in the Chill Spot reading yall discuss your lunch plans, bowel movements, & other boring shit i gave no fucks about.

So to answer the question of this thread... ABW is 10x better now that it is the IC2.0

what was hoe shit?

The fact that you banned me for no other reason outside of you having the money to, or you feeling a kinda about getting banned for banning me?

as far as everything else, you exaggerating a bit but ok

This did happen.

Which was some hoe shit.

lol this nigga needs a hug

I'll speak on it

Nigga tried to treat the X-rated like it was the strip club and the females stopped posting in there. Motherfuckers scared to play the adult themes. Motherfuckers being e-cuffed. Nigga's started arguing about why the females left. Niggas started stalking which made the females that were there uncomfortable. All in all, the ball was dropped and the way you niggas cry and carry on, I doubt even with access the females would come back

3/4 deleted they pics at the thought of yall niggas getting access back there
Beuschemi.gif Sheeesh

Back