Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
The Chill Spot is in the Cool Table section.

Cool Table is at 40pages so far.

Half of those pages have been made in past 3 months.

2017 from the begining till around october was slow as fuck around here.

AP frontin like he wasnt out here tryn tell ppl to get out the Chill Spot and post in other subs.

Its not a knock. Its just facts.

This site wouldnt be shit w/out IC posters.

Take away all former IC posters and who is left?

The IC invasion was much needed.

Before the great migration....
  • ABW was being micromanaged by AP
  • Goldie was flooding the Record Store w/ Future threads
  • Kandy, Remedy, & Blac were running around the board doppelganging as The Ojays.
  • Mods were blatently abusing powers.

These among other things. But the IC has provided a better balance of power and more free flowing forum.

Everyone needa keep eyes on these mods. They not here for the people.
Call those mods out blood

The Chill Spot is in the Cool Table section.

Cool Table is at 40pages so far.

Half of those pages have been made in past 3 months.

2017 from the begining till around october was slow as fuck around here.

AP frontin like he wasnt out here tryn tell ppl to get out the Chill Spot and post in other subs.

Damn near half of those threads were old threads that were bumped when the new posters came. Check the stats b.

So y'all go really sit here and say in 2017 that the chill spot/cool table wasn't the only forum popping, it's gotten significantly better in all parts of the site but that part was the only part getting traffic at the time @GOAT is referring to. Goldie, DU, AP, Blactivity, Remedy and myself was really the only ones in all parts of the site.

It just shows how much the site has grown since the old days

So y'all go really sit here and say in 2017 that the chill spot/cool table wasn't the only forum popping, it's gotten significantly better in all parts of the site but that part was the only part getting traffic at the time @GOAT is referring to. Goldie, DU, AP, Blactivity, Remedy and myself was really the only ones in all parts of the site.

This a gross misrepresentation of......the facts

Exactly.

They in here tryn rewrite history actin like shit was always poppin

ABW was on struggle status for a long time.

But we all knew the Maven was comin and saw the light at the end of the tunnel

I agree the site has picked up in traffic, but to say there was only 8 people on here talkin to eachother "is crazy" *mal voice*

Exactly.

They in here tryn rewrite history actin like shit was always poppin

ABW was on struggle status for a long time.

But we all knew the Maven was comin and saw the light at the end of the tunnel

You're tryin to rewrite history fam. U only posted in the music section , which i admitted was dead. But the Chill spot/relationship section, vip section were never dead.

You're tryin to rewrite history fam. U only posted in the music section , which i admitted was dead. But the Chill spot/relationship section, vip section were never dead.

News & Entertainment.... Dead

Cinema.... Dead

Record Store.... Dead

Chill Spot... Poppin

Back