Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
News & Entertainment.... Dead

Cinema.... Dead

Record Store.... Dead

Chill Spot... Poppin

I said all of this in my first post of this thread lol

Cool table/relationship section/vip section were always poppin

Before the ic influx, the record store/cinema/entertainment section were dead.

This guy @GOAT going to act like he ain't disappear for months lol?
VAhTWJp_zpsidwwqpfo.png

I wouldnt call the VIP section poppin

A couple threads in there maybe but the section as a whole is still bare.... And currently is abandoned since 3/4 posters cant even see in there

It was poppin which led to the x-rated section, which was poppin till .......... the ic influx. But that's another story.

Speak on it
I'll speak on it

Nigga tried to treat the X-rated like it was the strip club and the females stopped posting in there. Motherfuckers scared to play the adult themes. Motherfuckers being e-cuffed. Nigga's started arguing about why the females left. Niggas started stalking which made the females that were there uncomfortable. All in all, the ball was dropped and the way you niggas cry and carry on, I doubt even with access the females would come back

3/4 deleted they pics at the thought of yall niggas getting access back there

Nahhhh nigga lol tell the full story. U got in ur feelings about homie going to the abw store and paying to ban u after u did it to him and u left.

Thats not what happen.

But i can see how yall took it that way.

Saul Goodman

Thats not what happen.

Saul Goodman

"riight"
tumblr_m11amdRbJ41qa9jwno1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m11amdRbJ41qa9jwno2_250.gif

Dear fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

tumblr_m11amdRbJ41qa9jwno3_250.gif

The parole board got me into this halfway house called "The Brewer" and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much.

tumblr_m11amdRbJ41qa9jwno4_250.gif

Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends.

tumblr_m11amdRbJ41qa9jwno5_250.gif

I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.

tumblr_m11amdRbJ41qa9jwno8_250.gif

Thats not what happen.

Saul Goodman

did this happen yes or no?

-you paid to get me banned
-you got me banned, and the ABW ladies pooled their money and bailed me out
-when i came back, they pooled together and banned you
-you took your ball and went home

Maybe I should get me 5mill and try to ban AP again so they'd send me home. I could ban Goldie while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense any more. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time.

tumblr_m11amdRbJ41qa9jwno6_250.gif

I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for me, not for @TheGOAT.

tumblr_m11amdRbJ41qa9jwno7_250.gif

P.S. @Goldie imma need 2 badges

1st one: TheGOAT WAS HERE
2nd one: 2.15.17 - 10.10.17

tumblr_m11amdRbJ41qa9jwno9_250.gif

did this happen yes or no?

-you paid to get me banned
-you got me banned, and the ABW ladies pooled their money and bailed me out
-when i came back, they pooled together and banned you
-you took your ball and went home

I remember this and I got banned too for no reason at all like I had something to do with your banning

Back